ZF ecomat transmission fluid

Brisbane / QLD Transport Discussion

Moderator: PRT 065

09apache85

ZF ecomat transmission fluid

Post by 09apache85 »

Hi all, Newby here with a question. I've bought an ex Brisbane transport Volvo B10M MK2 with a ZF ecomat transmission and want to know what trans fluid it uses. I've rung Castrol and they recommend Transmax Z. Being ex BTT I wondered if anyone here had any more info as I'd hate to top it up with the wrong fluid. Thanks in advance.

Guy_Arab
Favourite Vehicle: M.A.N Bus & Guy Arab

Re: ZF ecomat transmission fluid

Post by Guy_Arab »

09apache85 wrote:Hi all, Newby here with a question. I've bought an ex Brisbane transport Volvo B10M MK2 with a ZF ecomat transmission and want to know what trans fluid it uses. I've rung Castrol and they recommend Transmax Z. Being ex BTT I wondered if anyone here had any more info as I'd hate to top it up with the wrong fluid. Thanks in advance.
I have the ZF gearbox manual so I look it up
GUY ARAB

09apache85

Post by 09apache85 »

That would be much appreciated, thanks mate.

Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

Guy_Arab wrote:
09apache85 wrote:Hi all, Newby here with a question. I've bought an ex Brisbane transport Volvo B10M MK2 with a ZF ecomat transmission and want to know what trans fluid it uses. I've rung Castrol and they recommend Transmax Z. Being ex BTT I wondered if anyone here had any more info as I'd hate to top it up with the wrong fluid. Thanks in advance.
I have the ZF gearbox manual so I look it up
GUY ARAB
EMAIL ME I send you the page from manual it explain
tram1one@bigpond.com
GUY ARAB

Guy_Arab

Post by Guy_Arab »

PAT received your email on phone telstra web mail is down as soon as up I contact you
GUY ARAB

09apache85

Post by 09apache85 »

Much appreciated... thanks for your help again

Return to “Discussion - Brisbane / QLD”