Cross River Rail business case released

Brisbane / QLD Transport Discussion

Moderator: PRT 065

jonwil

Cross River Rail business case released

Post by jonwil »

The QLD Labor party have finally released the business case for Cross River Rail:
http://buildingqueensland.qld.gov.au/bu ... iver-rail/

If you want to see this vital project (I have seen first hand the overcrowding on the train network that this project is designed to solve) actually get built, please vote for Labor at the next election. Both the LNP and One Nation are playing political games and making arguments about how spending $500m on a project in the heart of Brisbane (no matter how important it is) is stupid when so many regional areas are crying out for infrastructure spending.

I intend to vote Labor at the next state election because of this issue (heck, I would vote for Satan himself if it meant Cross River Rail got built).

Of course others on here may disagree (disagree that it should be built, disagree with spending $500m on it, disagree that its important/vital, disagree with supporting QLD Labor even though they like this project and want it built, whatever) and that's fine, this is just my own opinion on the issue and its importance to people like me who use the train network.

Return to “Discussion - Brisbane / QLD”