Scania L94UB G625 "15 Years of Service" for the BCC/BT Tour.

Brisbane / QLD Transport Discussion

Moderator: PRT 065

WBE-01
Favourite Vehicle: Leyland Leopard/Domino-Hedges

Scania L94UB G625 "15 Years of Service" for the BCC/BT Tour.

Post by WBE-01 »

On Saturday 14/11/2015 there will be a Tour celebrating BCC/BT Scania L94UB/Volgren G625 15 Years in Service.
The Tour will be going to different Locations where Bus 625 was operated over the 15 Year Period in Service for the BCC/BT.
Locations will be Garden City Bus Interchange, City,Chermside Bus Interchange,Carseldine Rail Station,Chermside Bus Interchange,Cannon Hill Bus Interchange,Carindale Bus Interchange,Cribb Rd. Terminus, Woolloongabba Busway Station, The Parks Terminus,Waterstone Terminus, G.O.M.A. South Brisbane, The Gap Park 'N' Ride.

Cost: $30.00

Lunch Break Stop: At your own Cost or bring your Own.

Times:
Depart: Garden City Bus Interchange Stop O at 7:45am
Depart: Stop 48 Adelaide St. City at 8:05am

All money raised from the Tour after the Cost of the Charter will be donated to the continued Preservation/Restoration of a former BCC Bus "Volvo B59/Domino-Hedges No.827."

Bookings/Details Contact : Craig via Email: c.watkins@qocs.org.au or 0417 744 703.
BT-Otto
Favourite Vehicle: Brisbane Transport B7's

Re: Scania L94UB G625 "15 Years of Service" for the BCC/BT T

Post by BT-Otto »

I was one of the first to take 625 in service. :wink:
On the day it was delivered to Carina, a group of us went for a drive just to see what it was like. The bus did not do service runs until a few weeks later .
Sat in the yard for driver training purposes.

827 was one of the better B59s to drive. I did prefer to drive the B59s over the MAN SL200s.
noʎ ɹɐǝu snq BT ɐ uı

Return to “Discussion - Brisbane / QLD”