- A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
- No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
- Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
- For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
- Thank you
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- The Inspector
- Posts: 7697
- Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:35 pm
- Favourite Vehicle: PMCSA Volvo B59
- Location: Sydney
- The King of Buses
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:28 pm
- Favourite Vehicle: ACTION Renault PR100.2 BUS967
- Location: Canberra, ACT
710 and 712 are still in service, appearing most weekdays. A second BYD Toro (like 710) numbered 711 has been delivered and is expected to enter service soon. The trial will end in around August, and whether or not TC keep some/all of these buses, or order more of them, is not yet known. Given the recent move by the ACT Government to commit to a fully electric government vehicle fleet by 2021 (excluding heavy vehicles) I'd say an electric bus order isn't unlikely. A large bus order will be needed soon to fill Woden Depot when they eventually knock it down and rebuild (supposedly to be finished by mid next year) as well as replace the 90ish high floor buses still in service, which needs to be done by 2022.cbrbusfiend wrote:Awesome shots! Any idea if they'll continue to use these?
“The universe is big. It’s vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.” - The Doctor