Recent Times in ACTION Pt. 1

Moderator: Busnerd

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
Lemon
Favourite Vehicle: Reno PR100.3 (107/108/990/991)

Recent Times in ACTION Pt. 1

Post by Lemon »

I haven't posted any pictures on the ATDB recently so I have a series of threads that I am going to post now, these have already been on ACT Bus and I am just copying and pasting most of these threads.
School Holidays:
Returning to Canberra in the school holidays I followed a few drivers on their shift, and here are the few photos I took.
First up for the week was BUS-940, which is seen here laying over at Tuggeranong while the driver meals after dead running from the City.
Next up BUS-377 is seen at Lanyon Marketplace just about to depart on a route 319. The driver was so so close to getting 379, the driver that got to the starters office just before him got it. :(
BUS-989 is seen on Glenora Drive, Fairbairn preparing to operate a route 757
Next up BUS-344 is seen on Box Hill Ave. (I think) before operating a route 319.

Wednesday 22/07/09:
After my original plans were foiled due to a driver been sick I got some pictures out side the Belconnen depot in the rain while waiting for another driver. It was so cold that my hands went numb. A lot of the pics came out blury :( , but these are alright.
This pic is a bit blurry but anyway....BUS-762 is seen operating an inbound route 44.
BUS-129 operating a route 313 to Fraser with my friend Dad behind the wheel (he doesn't know me)
BUS-897 heads off towards Dunlop on a route 43.
BUS-850 picking up passengers at platform 5 operating a route 16 to Kippax
BUS-333 navigates around 850 on its way to Fraser on a route 314
and last of all it's BUS-104 operating a route 44 to Kippax
One of the last member of the General public to set foot in Belconnen Interchange, 24 May 2009
"Even if it's free, I'm not buying it"_'Irisbus Rider'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zacmathes
DarrenH

Re: Recent Times in ACTION Pt. 1

Post by DarrenH »

Good to see a picture of one of the PR 100.3a's with the bike rack fitted to it. I don't think I have seen a pic with one of these Renault's equipped with a bike rack before.

Return to “Photos - Canberra/ACT”