Gungahlin Renault's and Port Stephens Coaches

Moderator: Busnerd

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
Sir Pompously
Favourite Vehicle: Renault PR100.3

Gungahlin Renault's and Port Stephens Coaches

Post by Sir Pompously »

Some photos I took from a day out with Irisbus Rider in Gungahlin.

BUS-829 a Renault/MACK PR100.2 is seen on Phyllis Ashton Cct in Gungahlin heading to Belconnen Interchange

BUS-840 A Renault/MACK PR100.2 is seen on the Dam Wall on Mirrabei Drive with Mt Majura in the background (It came out a little blurred, but you can see what I was trying for!)

BUS-840 A Renault/MACK PR100.2 is seen on the Dam Wall in Gungahlin

BUS-915 A Renault/MACK PR100.2 is see on Mirrabei Drive heading towards Gungahlin

Port Stephens Coaches TV4946 is a Denning Double Deck with a re-front seen on Akuna Street in Canberra City
Last edited by Sir Pompously on Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heritage Officer
Retired ACT Transport Employees Club
Herbert

Re: Gungahlin Renault's and Port Stephens Coaches

Post by Herbert »

Nice photos. I guess one of the spin-offs of the old Belconnen being demolished may be that we will hopefully see more on-road shots of Canberra buses.
Get the gen, see the shots: www.perthbus.info
Sir Pompously
Favourite Vehicle: Renault PR100.3

Re: Gungahlin Renault's and Port Stephens Coaches

Post by Sir Pompously »

Herbert wrote:Nice photos. I guess one of the spin-offs of the old Belconnen being demolished may be that we will hopefully see more on-road shots of Canberra buses.
Thanks.

With more on road shots, well that may be as true for the Belconnenites, however for those in the central and the south, there are still 3 Interchanges left to go. I know myself, Irisbus Rider and a few others try and focus on on road shots, however on a lazy day that just does not happen (Well normally no photos happen at all on a lazy day)!
Heritage Officer
Retired ACT Transport Employees Club

Return to “Photos - Canberra/ACT”