- A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
- No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
- Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
- For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
- Thank you
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 10962
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 2:23 am
- Favourite Vehicle: Porshe 911 Carerra
- Location: Ettalong- the world capital of 0405s.
I recently received this genuine AEC wheelhub badge from Ebay in the UK. It is very hard to find these without the three countersunk screw holes used for fitting to the rear hubcaps, engine heads and wheel hubs of older model AEC commercial vehicles. The front wheel hubs in AECs from the 1950s onwards, used these badges without the holes.
Unapologetically hate attention seeking bus pax.