- A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
- No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
- Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
- For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
- Thank you
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Some buses in Devonport city on Friday the 17th of November 2017.
- The side view of Metro 402 on Formby Rd.jpg (95.94 KiB) Viewed 5903 times
- The back of Metro 402 on Formby Rd.jpg (79.74 KiB) Viewed 5903 times
- The back of Mersey Link bus 86 on Formby Rd.jpg (86.07 KiB) Viewed 5903 times
- Metro 402 in devonport CBD jpg.jpg (93.7 KiB) Viewed 5903 times
- Mersey Link bus 99 on Formby Rd.jpg (69.63 KiB) Viewed 5903 times
- Mersey Link bus 86 on Formby Rd.jpg (63.13 KiB) Viewed 5903 times
- Mersey Link bus 86 in Devonport CBD.jpg (94.42 KiB) Viewed 5903 times
- Metro 402 on Formby Rd.jpg (88.46 KiB) Viewed 5903 times
- Tas Bus Nut
- Posts: 9532
- Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:08 am
- Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes Benz O303
- Location: Hobart Tasmania
Agreed, very plain Jane, mind you Merseylink's isn't any better Unfortunately, we must be resolved to the majority of operators painting their buses/coaches appliance white (purely for economical reasons) Even Crawns on the NW Coast have adopted white on their most recent additions However, in saying all that, good coverage Joshua_boyd. Good to see something from the NW Coast (and especially Devonport) Thanks for postingBus Suggestions wrote:Metro's 'new' livery just looks... boring.