Anzac Day Weekend Pictures

Moderators: perthbus, Mr OC Benz

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
rainbowbus
Favourite Vehicle: Leyland/Daimler Fleetline

Anzac Day Weekend Pictures

Post by rainbowbus »

Hi Folks

I just returned from a short trip from Perth. Here are some of the photos I've taken for sharing. Unfortunately not much time was allocated for the buses, one was due to the long weekend, and secondly the time was tight for the other travels as well.

Enjoy!

Took this from the International Terminal to T3/T4, where I caught the last 40 to Adelaide Terrace.

Interestingly when leaving Perth, this bus refused to move off and it took the guys almost 20 minutes to get the bus moving. :? Fortunately I was still very early for the check-in.

This Optimus was waiting to start its trip here due to Anzac Day road closures. :!:

Caught a 37 back to the city with a load of King's Park tourists. With free city travel on Transperth buses in the FTZ it is easy to travel within Perth.

Went to Fremantle the following day.

Waiting for a 950 to arrive at Esplanade.

MCW open topper. With free city travel on Transperth buses in the FTZ it is easy to travel within Perth.

Hi Cat.

Old French vs old German at Morley. :lol:

Return to “Photos - Perth/WA”