The shots - 2nd half of November 2013

Moderators: perthbus, Mr OC Benz

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
Herbert

The shots - 2nd half of November 2013

Post by Herbert »

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - perthbus.info - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - perthbus.info - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1DLE400

Get the gen, see the shots: www.perthbus.info
Herbert

Re: The shots - 2nd half of November 2013

Post by Herbert »

Get the gen, see the shots: www.perthbus.info
panther998
Favourite Vehicle: Aberdeen Corp 274, AEC Regent

Post by panther998 »

Many interesting shots, MTT384, with several featuring your beloved ''Jack's verandah'' trees, I can't help noticing ...
The jacarandas really are quite striking and prevalent around Perth's suburbs at this time of year, I have to agree.

Fyi, your link to the O303 (http://perthbus.info/report.php?vid=TPMHX66X) might be faulty - a more accurate link to the coach in question seems to be http://perthbus.info/report.php?vid=MHX66X.

I noticed former 439 (TC4668) operating what seemed to be a regular run through Beechboro North (Thorburn Ave and Lord St) last Tuesday arvo while on my way home from Whiteman Park. Couldn't help noticing the chrome plated wheel rims and retaining nuts, but nil 'nut guards'. The bus turned east to head along Benara Rd, I think, while I kept going south along Lord towards Bassendean.
TP1854
Favourite Vehicle: TP1103

Post by TP1854 »

439 Use to belong to a ex Rockingham Bus driver who ran To Bucks N Hens before he sold the bus.
Ain't no fuss when your on a bus!
No longer solo!!..

Return to “Photos - Perth/WA”