A journey down south (part 3)

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
Hawkeye
Favourite Vehicle: Any well designed bus!

A journey down south (part 3)

Post by Hawkeye »

Here are some pictures from today's trip across the Noarlunga, Seaford and Aldinga areas along with Old Reynella. The day started down at Old Reynella, where I then caught a 725 down to the Noarlunga Int. Followed by a journey down to Seaford on the 747 for lunch, even further south down to Aldinga on a 750B and then back up to Noarlunga Int on a 751H. And lastly, back to Old Reynella on the 734. This is part 3 of 3, of the shots from today's southern trip.

This is the final part of photos from today, some overall nice shots throughout the trip. Had some friendly drivers who were good behind the wheel too! Look out for more of my pics in the upcoming weeks :)

Lt. Commander Data
Favourite Vehicle: Scania L94UB

Re: A journey down south (part 3)

Post by Lt. Commander Data »

Seems like you had a great day Hawkeye! You sussed out Noarlunga pretty well, the walkway seems to be a pretty good place to get a good shot. It's a shame there aren't too many places to get shots from a high vantage-point in the hills, we have to use the muddy road verge instead :P
Look forward to more shots :D
First person on 822, 865 (2016 re-route).
Last person on 164, 867, 868
Hawkeye
Favourite Vehicle: Any well designed bus!

Post by Hawkeye »

Thanks Lt, more shots to come soon! Can't agree more with the overhead vantage points, they provide a good angle for the shot. Shame about not being many places in the hills for the opportunity though :(
Lt. Commander Data
Favourite Vehicle: Scania L94UB

Post by Lt. Commander Data »

I've gotten used to standing in ditches ( :lol: ), high vantage points are a novelty to me. Even a footpath/kerb is a novelty :P

#welcometothe21stcentury
#youneedtogetoutmoredata
#wegetityouarefromthehills
#theATDBdoesntevenusehastagssowhatareyoudoingdata
First person on 822, 865 (2016 re-route).
Last person on 164, 867, 868

Return to “Photos - Adelaide/SA”