Moderator: PRT 065
- A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
- No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
- Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
- For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
- Thank you
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:42 am
- Favourite Vehicle: Silver eagle model 05
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:12 am
Was never a fan of thos colour scheme, seemed too bland / plain, it didnt look finished, if you get what I mean. I guess in the end, it was finished for the company
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:06 pm
- Favourite Vehicle: REO
- Location: Movin' along with the "Grey Nomads"!
I didn't mind the "Champagne" livery but, I always found it a bi**h to get a decent photograph of. The lighting had to be just so or all you got was yuch, no life in the colour!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:33 pm
For your information, McCaffertys MC362 in your photos. I purchased it from Greyhound 27 Jan 2009 and converted it into a Motorhome.
So it is still on the road.