Dysons Daze 7

Moderator: MAN 16.242

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
krustyklo

Dysons Daze 7

Post by krustyklo »

I can't believe that it's been 6 years since I last posted a collection of Dysons photos! The fact I started a very time consuming job since January 20 2012 when I posted the last lot probably has something to do with it... :roll:
Consider this also a "Plenty Valley Network" set of photos.

Dysons 282 on a route 382 shortworking to Bundoora RMIT passes the bridge construction site on Plenty Rd, South Morang, where the new Mernda rail extension passes under Plenty Rd.

Dysons 906 heads north along Plenty Rd, South Morang, on a route 382 to Whittlesea whilst passing the construction work taking place on the new Mernda Rail extension close to where it will pass under Plenty Rd.

Dysons 817 waits to turn right into McArthurs Rd, South Morang, on a route 386 to Bundoora RMIT. I'd be interested to know how old the house in the background is!

Dysons 320 heads east along McArthurs Rd, South Morang, on route 387 to Mernda North.

Dysons 717 heads west on route 387 to Bundoora along Hawkestowe Parade, South Morang, with the future Mernda Rail Hawkestowe station in the background.

Dysons 703 operates the 4.15pm route 293 from Greensborough along Para Rd, Montmorency during the period when a lot of Transdev buses were off the road for safety issues and subsequently many buses from other operators, including Dysons, were hired in to run services.

Dysons 495 in Jorgensen Ave, Doreen, on a route 385 service to Greensborough.

Dysons 184 traverses the temporary bus only gravel road next to the north end of Schotters Rd, Mernda North, at the end of a route 382 shortworking. Schotters Rd itself was closed for redevelopment at the time. Despite the dust, 184 is not travelling particularly quickly.

Dysons 180 heads southbound towards Greensborough on a route 385 in Yan Yean Rd, Yarrambat, south of Ironbark Rd.

Dysons 431 in Schotters Rd, Mernda on a 562 shortworking from Bundoora RMIT to Mernda. Services on the normal route between Whittlesea and Northland in both directions normally use Plenty Rd, although they used to serve Schotters Rd until the network changes in 2012 with the opening of the South Morang extension of the Epping railway line. Shortworkings continue to use Schotters Rd to turn around, stopping still at the former stops. The stops in the southern direction have been removed, but the shelters still remain.

Larger versions of the photos are available at https://www.walkerm.info/photogallery/i ... category/2

Return to “Photos - Melbourne/Vic”