BCI Demonstrator at Transdev

Moderator: MAN 16.242

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
The Tulla Flyer
Favourite Vehicle: MAN Mk1 Melb Ansair

BCI Demonstrator at Transdev

Post by The Tulla Flyer »

A few photos of the BCI out and about on some runs around Port Melbourne.

At Garden City
ImageImage

At Queen Vic Market

At Southern Cross Station stop. Collins St. extension

Fishermans Bend Terminus Route 237 Image

Inside
ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hawkeye
Favourite Vehicle: Any well designed bus!

Re: BCI Demonstrator at Transdev

Post by Hawkeye »

Not too bad at all, quite a nice appealing bus. One thing I notice is, the front 2 seats don't seem too comfortable (behind driver and the front entrance)...

Do people seriously have nothing better to do? How long as this bus been in service, and it already has graffiti on the back of some rear seats :x

Overall body shape is nice, although the rear could do some working on. Optimus is like this too, all is good but the rear (IMO). But thanks for sharing, nice shots :)
grenda bus 669
Favourite Vehicle: Volvo b7rle, Comeng Train

Post by grenda bus 669 »

Great photos Tulla Flyer! Hopefully next time I'm out I can get decent shots with my DSLR of #298 and #801.

grenda bus 669 :)
To view some of my photography visit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/grendabus669/
Mitch
Favourite Vehicle: VH-VUB

Post by Mitch »

Hawkeye wrote:Do people seriously have nothing better to do? How long as this bus been in service, and it already has graffiti on the back of some rear seats :x
Could potentially be left over graffiti from when it was in service with CDC. Although it hasn't been with CDC for a while now.

Thanks
Mitch :)
Hawkeye
Favourite Vehicle: Any well designed bus!

Post by Hawkeye »

Mitch wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:Do people seriously have nothing better to do? How long as this bus been in service, and it already has graffiti on the back of some rear seats :x
Could potentially be left over graffiti from when it was in service with CDC. Although it hasn't been with CDC for a while now.

Thanks
Mitch :)
Either way - get a life people. How would you feel if half a dozen bus drivers just casually came to your house and tagged your whole side wall? Not something you do to anything... :evil:
Alstom 888M

Post by Alstom 888M »

I seriously doubt it's been there since CDC. In fact if that's the only graffiti on that bus I think it's a fair assumption that it happened that day.
All my posts on this board represents my personal views and opinions only. They may not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or values of those of my family, friends, colleagues, or employer.

Return to “Photos - Melbourne/Vic”