[Video] Avalon Airshow buses 2015

Moderator: MAN 16.242

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
Thebusofdoom
Favourite Vehicle: MAN SL200

[Video] Avalon Airshow buses 2015

Post by Thebusofdoom »

Last weekend the Australian International Airshow was held once again at Avalon Airport. This year CDC Victoria operated the shuttle buses between Lara & the airport. I didn't take much photos of the buses but I did take a video which I will share with yous. I noticed buses from all of CDC Victoria's depots including some Scania L94UA artic's and some of Ballarat's 3 axled 14.5m buses.

Bidgee
Favourite Vehicle: Volvo B7R and MAN SL202

Re: [Video] Avalon Airshow buses 2015

Post by Bidgee »

Shuttle buses (public days) were mostly operated by CDC Geelong (obviously) and CDC Ballarat but there were a few CDC Melbourne buses. All buses on the trade days were CDC Geelong. No bus photos from me as well, though there were a few gunzels out getting photos on the Saturday.
maxy54

Post by maxy54 »

Nice video Thebusofdoom, nice to see a variety of liveries on CDC buses, before they are replaced. Interesting to see CDC Melbourne Irisbus #22 on the shuttles, it's probably never gone that far away from home in it's life :wink:
Craig

Post by Craig »

Bidgee wrote:Shuttle buses (public days) were mostly operated by CDC Geelong (obviously) and CDC Ballarat but there were a few CDC Melbourne buses. All buses on the trade days were CDC Geelong. No bus photos from me as well, though there were a few gunzels out getting photos on the Saturday.
I think you are underestimating the number of buses from the Melbourne depots - I saw plenty of Melbourne based buses on Saturday. I'd say only around a third of the buses were from CDC Geelong.

Great to see a video of the action, you've done a great job capturing the operation Thebusofdoom!

Kind Regards

Craig :-)
venturatiger

Post by venturatiger »

Hi all, give or take was around 70 buses

Geelong 17
Ballarat 15
Eastrans 5
Altona 10
Sunshine 11
Werribee 10