My Smartbus photos - Day 2

Moderator: MAN 16.242

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
krustyklo

My Smartbus photos - Day 2

Post by krustyklo »

Here are some photos from around Preston:

Blue Ventura 877 Mordialloc bound in Murray Rd Preston just east of High St

Ventura 567 Altona bound in Murray Rd Preston between Plenty Rd and High St

Ventura 638 Mordialloc bound in St Georges Rd Preston

Ventura 564 Altona bound in St Georges Rd Preston passing the sort of infill dwellings that Melbourne 2030 was supposed to promote.
Craig

Re: My Smartbus photos - Day 2

Post by Craig »

Great to see you getting shots away from the interchanges. Look forward to some more!

Kind Regards

Craig :)
krustyklo

Post by krustyklo »

Great to see you getting shots away from the interchanges. Look forward to some more!
Yeah, I'm quite deliberately trying to do so. Unfortunately (sort of) it is quite easy for me to get to Heidelberg and snap a few quick shots off, and a little more difficult to get anywhere else on the route and spend time waiting for buses to photograph! (what with a wife who thinks I've gone mad although my 2yo daughter loves the 'bussy' photos :D )
krustyklo

Post by krustyklo »

Oh and who was the person who walked past me with a camera at the intersection of St Georges Rd and Murray Rd about 4pm this afternoon? Is it someone from here? Were you the same person on Hannah St yesterday taking photos of the Smartbuses? I haven't seen any photos here yet to give away anybody...

Return to “Photos - Melbourne/Vic”