I remember when Metro West Bus Lines and North And Western Bus Lines amalgamated in 1990 with the overhauling of both their routes. This resulted in the interesting situation of North And Western's Monash Rd fleet venturing into new territory west of a Eastwood and the Leopards, including their Coachmaster bodied buses and PMC Progress style fleet from the early 80s going into Parramatta on a regular basis. I found this incredibly fascinating after being used to only seeing various manual Bedfords and Tigers doing those runs (yes I know the Red Arrow buses had gone there before).
Anyone got any pictures of N&W Leopards in Parra or on their way into and out of there nearby?
Would be appreciated by myself and I'm sure others.
- A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
- No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
- Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
- For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
- Thank you
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 10962
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 2:23 am
- Favourite Vehicle: Porshe 911 Carerra
- Location: Ettalong- the world capital of 0405s.
Unapologetically hate attention seeking bus pax.