- A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
- No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
- Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
- For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
- Thank you
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
..... didn't he get ???
- Bus Suggestions
- Posts: 439
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:05 am
- Favourite Vehicle: Something with a ZF Ecomat
- Location: The West
Well... he probably tried to roll through instead of drive. Looks like an ex-Nationalbus ex-Ventura MAN with Custom CB30 body with an odd livery treatment.
- Posts: 4514
- Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 3:37 pm
- Favourite Vehicle: was 3533 m/o 687
- Location: INGHAM NTH QLD.
BE Interesting to see the responces from those that have NEVER driven a bus or coach those that have will KNOW what I'm talking about!
- Posts: 681
- Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:38 am
- Favourite Vehicle: High Floor Buses
- Location: Perth
Wonder how an electric might handle this situation... Would it escape unscathed or it would it be more like British Rail's "wrong type of snow" incident?
Most of the electrical components are sealed and the batteries on electric buses are on the roof so it shouldn't be a big problem for electric buses. The worst case would probably be a bit of rust.
- Posts: 10899
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 2:23 am
- Favourite Vehicle: Porshe 911 Carerra
- Location: Ettalong- the world capital of 0405s.
It's not driving through salt laden snow. I doubt rust would start over a once off dip in water that will dry off.
Unapologetically hate attention seeking bus pax.
See http://www.busaustralia.com/forum/viewt ... 8#p1059908 for continuation.
Living in the Shire.