Ongoing 1 Photo Request 2018 - STA New Deliveries.

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
Ribble
Favourite Vehicle: AEC Reliance /Leyland Olympian

Re: Ongoing 1 Photo Request 2018 - STA New Deliveries.

Post by Ribble »

Fleet Lists wrote:Your last sentence is correct and TSA are using their own fleet numbering system. There were some buses in the new bus range which went to STA and were transferred to TSA on 1st July, the same as older buses. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_Me ... _Contracts under region 6.
Thanks. Yes I saw that link. I now have a better understanding of what's happened.

So I'm assuming that STA will now continue its Fleet Numbering from No 2860........and those from STA to TS will just become 'blanks' in the BusAus Lists.....but were 'delivered new to STA'.

Basically it seems like 'wait and see' for my own work on the Complete Bus List for STA....
Ribble

Post by Ribble »

Fleet Lists wrote:Your last sentence is correct and TSA are using their own fleet numbering system. There were some buses in the new bus range which went to STA and were transferred to TSA on 1st July, the same as older buses. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_Me ... _Contracts under region 6.
Thank for ALL the information. I have been a little 'behind the times'....other things in life get in the way!!!

For my own "Collection interest"...and the Ongoing Fleet Photos, I'm sticking to buses operated BY 'Sydney Buses'...or STA.
Clearly Transit Systems and Newcastle Buses are now separate 'companies' and not STA.

I'm assuming that STA will continue Fleet Numbering as from Volvo 2960, so I will follow that pattern.
Ribble

Post by Ribble »

Can anyone assist in sending photos of buses from the Groups listed at the top....???

Its getting VERY hard to source photos....ANY HELP appreciated please to keep this work going......thanks for recent contributions.

Sorry, but I don't use Facebook...but I can go see links and mostly Copy photos from it.

Pic to Ribble@xtra.co.nz. See notes at the top.

Thanks

Don

Return to “Photos - Sydney/NSW”