Northern Rivers Buslines

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
Sydney_Buses_CB60
Favourite Vehicle: STA Volvo B12BLE CB60 #1504(F)

Northern Rivers Buslines

Post by Sydney_Buses_CB60 »

Hi all,
I'm in the Northern Rivers currently. I will b euploading my photos of Kirklands & Northern Rivers Buslines here, as well as some possible Ballina Buslines action.

Cheers,

Sydney_Buses_CB60
The One & Only
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Re: Northern Rivers Buslines

Post by Fleet Lists »

I suggest you wait with this type of post until you actually have some photos and Kirklands is now Northern Rivers Buslines.
Living in the Shire.
Sydney_Buses_CB60
Favourite Vehicle: STA Volvo B12BLE CB60 #1504(F)

Post by Sydney_Buses_CB60 »

Hi all,
Here are the first four I've taken so far. I've even seen a bus with PMC 160 bodywork under the operator Nimbin Shuttle which I nicknamed the weed bus, :lol: as in the smoke weed. In Nimbin, they've even got a Weed Museum for goodness sake! :roll: Anyway, enjoy the first four photos so far. As always, feel free to correct me, just refrain from being Einstein about it please.

Cheers,

Sydney_Buses_CB60
Attachments
Departing Lismore Square on a route 682 to Goonelabah is Northern Rivers Buslines #30, a Volvo B12BLE with Bustech VST bodywork.
Departing Lismore Square on a route 682 to Goonelabah is Northern Rivers Buslines #30, a Volvo B12BLE with Bustech VST bodywork.
Seen laying over down from the Lismore Bus Interchange is Northern Rivers Buslines #53, a Volvo B12BLE with Bustech VST (MkIV[?]) bodywork.
Seen laying over down from the Lismore Bus Interchange is Northern Rivers Buslines #53, a Volvo B12BLE with Bustech VST (MkIV[?]) bodywork.
Northern Rivers Buslines #31, a Volvo B12BLE with Bustech VST bodywork is seen leaving Lismore Westbound on the Bruxner Highway on a Special Service.
Northern Rivers Buslines #31, a Volvo B12BLE with Bustech VST bodywork is seen leaving Lismore Westbound on the Bruxner Highway on a Special Service.
Ballina Buslines #143, a Mercedes Benz O500LE  with Bustech VST bodywork performs a route 662 to Lennox Head up the hill past Lismore Base Hospital.
Ballina Buslines #143, a Mercedes Benz O500LE with Bustech VST bodywork performs a route 662 to Lennox Head up the hill past Lismore Base Hospital.
The One & Only
Xplorer

Post by Xplorer »

keep your eyes out for a few Ballina-operated Lismore loops, there's a few during school holiday
Swift
Favourite Vehicle: Porshe 911 Carerra

Post by Swift »

No 53 is a rare animal with that chassis and body combo with one of the last of the former and first of the latter.
It's nice to have a force of B12BLEs and 0500LEs up that way instead of the more usual lighter weight chassis you come to expect in a rural part of the state.
NSW, the state that embraces mediocrity.

Return to “Photos - Sydney/NSW”