Not your typical metrobus at Concord Hospital...

Forum rules
  • A topic icon must be used with the thread title of all threads.
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 1000 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
swtt

Not your typical metrobus at Concord Hospital...

Post by swtt »

Usually they're red B12BLE buses ex Burwood Depot, but this morning, there was a O500 gas ex Ryde.

Never seen one on 458 before. Took this poorly contrasted picture for the record.
Attachments
WP_20141103_09_16_59_Pro__highres-001.jpg
Xplorer

Re: Not your typical metrobus at Concord Hospital...

Post by Xplorer »

well Y does do quite a few 458/459, so i guess it's up to the depot...
swtt

Post by swtt »

Xplorer wrote:well Y does do quite a few 458/459, so i guess it's up to the depot...
Of course. But Y is always short of red buses. It's usually the other way around -- non-red buses on M52/M54.

Potential M41 pax could also be confused as they're expecting a red bus, and this one shows up.
Andrew
Administrator

Post by Andrew »

Just as there was confusion on the weekend when Transdev Metrobus liveried vehicles were doing rail replacement down Concrod Road too!
Job done.
BAMBAM

Post by BAMBAM »

Andrew wrote:Just as there was confusion on the weekend when Transdev Metrobus liveried vehicles were doing rail replacement down Concrod Road too!
There is also some confusion on Weekends, when Transdev South Menai depot sends a red bus to do 962. Route 962 and M92 go to Sutherland and also go along the same paths in some area, which causes confusion. I was on the bus one time, and on weekends 962 goes to Cronulla Beach, the bus I was on was Metrobus running 962, but the passenger who thought it was M92 and didn't notice until the bus went through Illawong. The passenger had no choice to stay on the bus and was angry that the bus they went on wasn't the route he wanted to go on.

Return to “Photos - Sydney/NSW”