Dyson Group News 2017

Melbourne / Victoria Transport Discussion

Moderator: MAN 16.242

HaticePTV
Favourite Vehicle: CR228L Scania K230UB

Re: Dyson Group News 2017

Post by HaticePTV »

Richard1207 wrote:New Dysons #1037 is now in service. I saw it this week on two ex Reservoir routes (552 and 556). Is this bus going to be located at the Reservoir depot for those routes?
I think you'll find Bus 1040 is the latest so far, operating some of the Rosanna station series between Macleod and Heidelberg stopping at the former Rosanna station
JRBUS123
Favourite Vehicle: Ventura Volgren Optimus

Post by JRBUS123 »

UPDATE:
Now, as of 21st December 2017, the very recent bus, according to Fleetlists, is bus 1044 (BS03QP) which is in PTV/V/Line livery based in the Bairnsdale depot. 1042 is the latest non-coach and is in fact the first bus Dysons has ordered for Shepparton since the takeover and there has also been depot transfers as well. The latest one for Melbourne MET is still 1041 located in Reservoir depot.

I must say the white LED destroys for the Volgren Optimuses in Dyson livery really look quite nice (out of the other Optimuses with the orange desto) as in the look from the outside (not inside of the bus for users who seem confused as there is no difference). Nice bus to ride on too (the hard rock seats personally aren't to bad).

Kind regards, JRBUS123
Last edited by JRBUS123 on Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MotorOmnibus8562
Favourite Vehicle: Hybrid/Electric lowfloors.

Post by MotorOmnibus8562 »

JRBUS123 wrote:

UPDATE:
Now, as of 13th December 2017, the very recent bus, according to Fleetlists to be delivered, is bus 1043 which is in PTV/V/Line livery. Depot yet to be confirmed. 1042 is the latest non-coach and is in fact the first bus Dysons has ordered for Shepparton since the takeover and there has also been depot transfers as well. The latest one for Melbourne MET is still 1041 located in Reservoir depot.

I must say the white LED destroys for the Volgren Optimuses in Dyson livery really look quite nice (out of the other Optimuses with the orange desto). Would love to ride on one of them one day.
@JRBUS123 the bus waiting to be delivered in the PTV/V/line livery could actually be 1044, not 1043

1043's Rego is 1387SO, a 2010 Mercedes OH1228L school bus recently purchased and is in the Shepparton depot

I knew 1043 and 1044 wouldn't be BS03CW and BS03CX since there are already two vehicles with those regos

1044 is likely to be in the Bairnsdale depot

It's a real beauty
Only Stupid people invented vapes.
Betting ads are pests
Corn, Corn, Corn, Corn, Corn, A post on this thread, corn
Dyson's #463 - Beast! 8)
JRBUS123

Post by JRBUS123 »

Oops I meant #104? :oops: The number hasn't been confirmed yet and its registration is BS03QP and is a Coach Concept modal which I assume will go on the V/Line runs considering the livery.
Thanks for the heads up VolgrentheTrooper

Regards, JRBUS123
krustyklo

Post by krustyklo »

I must say the white LED destroys for the Volgren Optimuses in Dyson livery really look quite nice (out of the other Optimuses with the orange desto). Would love to ride on one of them one day.
I've ridden both the white and orange destination versions and once inside I couldn't notice the difference...
JRBUS123

Post by JRBUS123 »

krustyklo wrote:
I've ridden both the white and orange destination versions and once inside I couldn't notice the difference...
Oopsie again. I should'be been more precise on that note as I meant looking at the bus from outside with the different coloured destos there's a slight difference in look. The inside would definitely have no difference but definitely clean with little to no graffiti :).

Return to “Discussion - Melbourne / VIC”