Yarra Trams Reprints

Melbourne / Victoria Transport Discussion

Moderator: MAN 16.242

Mike M

Yarra Trams Reprints

Post by Mike M »

Yarra Trams have reprinted the Route 19 City to North Coburg timetable dated September 2007.

There are no changes to the timetable. The cover features the new white tram logo used on the recent 86 & 96 timetables.

The Met Shop didn't have it in stock when I called in there earlier in the week, but I was able to pick up a copy from Brunswick Tram Depot.
rob

Post by rob »

Picked up a copy of a Route 16 Melbourne University to Kew timetable, dated November 2007.

As with the other update timetables, it has the white Metlink tram symbol on the front, as well as new design maps inside the front and back covers, as well as a list of tramTracker stop ID's along the route.

In addtion, it has a new paragraph on the myki system, more infromation for passengers with pets as well as listing school day only trips in green font.
Mike M

Post by Mike M »

Picked up a copy of a Route 16 Melbourne University to Kew timetable, dated November 2007.
The 16 was overdue for a new issue, having not been reprinted following the introduction of additional Sunday morning trips earlier this year.

May I ask where you picked it up from?
rob

Post by rob »

I picked up a copy from onboard a tram- one broucher holder by the door had the reprinted timetable and the myki bracket held the timetable that was effective before this version.
Mike M

Post by Mike M »

I picked up a copy from onboard a tram- one broucher holder by the door had the reprinted timetable and the myki bracket held the timetable that was effective before this version.
Thanks for the info Rob. I hopped on a 16 this afternoon and there were plenty of copies in the leaflet rack.

The Met Shop didn't have it and they still don't have the latest 19 timetable.
scottydl

Post by scottydl »

There are various other September 2007 reprints now also available on the relevant trams or from depots as well -

Confirmed so far are -

Route 55 Domain to West Coburg timetable dated September 2007

Route 59 Airport West to City Via Elizabeth St dated September 2007
Bradley
Favourite Vehicle: Volvo B10M Mk4, Volgren Artic.

Post by Bradley »

Yarratrams.

Picked up from Met Shop at Melbourne today.

Routes 109 Box Hill - Port Melbourne & 31 Collins Street - St Vincent's Plaza now in one timetables.

And

Route 112 West Preston - St Kilda/Fitzroy St reprinted tram timetables both dated November, 2007.

Both Green Booklet Metlink Format.

At last route 31 tram timetables finally printed (now with route 109 timetables).

Route 31 tram timetables on booklet located from page #38 to #43.

Met Shop now have route 16 tram timetables in stoke.

Cheers

Bradley.
rob

Re: Yarra Trams Reprints

Post by rob »

Picked up a copy of the new Route 75 City- Spencer Street to Vermont South timetable, effective May 2008.

Same map, but now includes all platform stops on it, except for Spring Street, with a few minor edits (Deakin University is mentioned in place of Elgar Road on the map).
It's also interesting to note that the route map has an effective date of June 2007.

TramTracker stop ID's and related information are also included, as well as the new style network maps (three maps- one for services north west of the city, another for south east services as well as a city services guide.)
Craig

Post by Craig »

Dear All

A May 2008 timetable for Routes 109 & 31 has been issued. Picked up a copy at the Met Shop yesterday.

Kind Regards

Craig :)
rob

Post by rob »

I obtained reprints of the 70 and the 75 the other week (effective date September 2009) and there have been some interesting minor changes to the timetables.

[*] The route 70 timetable has an advert in the opening pages for Hisense Arena and Melbourne Park.
[*] The route 75 timetable has an advdrt for the tramtracker evolution
[*] The tramtracker stop ID's have been relocated to the front.
[*] The individual route maps are now located at the back of the booklet
[*] The information about the operator and Metlink are now on a single white page at the front.
Mike M

Post by Mike M »

It is a long time since anything was reported in this thread but today I picked up a reprint of the Route 19 (North Coburg to City) timetable dated February 2010 at the Met Shop. This is the first one that I have seen since the new Yarra Trams franchise started last year.

Apart from the new logo on the cover, the previous tram maps that appeared as fold outs inside the front & rear covers have been replaced by a single tram map inside the front cover & a Metro rail map inside the rear cover. The no. of pages have increased from 38 to 62 due to each timetable page containing a single row of times instead of the two rows which were in the previous issue.
Bradley

Post by Bradley »

Mike M wrote:It is a long time since anything was reported in this thread but today I picked up a reprint of the Route 19 (North Coburg to City) timetable dated February 2010 at the Met Shop. This is the first one that I have seen since the new Yarra Trams franchise started last year.

Apart from the new logo on the cover, the previous tram maps that appeared as fold outs inside the front & rear covers have been replaced by a single tram map inside the front cover & a Metro rail map inside the rear cover. The no. of pages have increased from 38 to 62 due to each timetable page containing a single row of times instead of the two rows which were in the previous issue.
There a further 3 Yarratrams timetables reprinted dated February, 2010. Picked up at the Met Shop today (31 May).

Route no.
55 West Coburg to Domain Interchange
57 West Maribyrnong to City Elizabeth St
&
59 Airport West to City Elizabeth St.

Cheers

Bradley.
Mike M

Post by Mike M »

Another two reprints dated February 2010 are for routes 82 (Moonee Ponds to Footscray) & 96 (East Brunswick to St Kilda Beach). Again they were picked up from the Met Shop.

With the 19, 55, 57, 59, 82 & 96 being reprinted dated February 2010 all Yarra Trams timetables issued before 2009 have now been reprinted, the previous versions being dated between 2005 & 2008.

The current issues for 1, 3/3a, 5/64, 6, 8, 16, 67, 72 & 78/79 are dated July 2009 and 24/30, 48, 70, 75, 86, 109 & 112 are dated September 2009.
Bradley

Post by Bradley »

Yarratrams.

Picked up at The Met Shop in The City today (2 September).

Route 8 Moreland to Toorak reprinted green tram booklet DL format timetables dated July, 2010.

Cheers

Bradley.
RailwayBus
Favourite Vehicle: Train or tram.

Post by RailwayBus »

For those collecting tram timetables, new timetables are due to commence on some routes (perticularly Elizabeth Street routes) in the near future.
All views expressed are strictly my own and do not represent my employer or anyone else.
Mike M

Post by Mike M »

Timetables for tram routes 1, 67 & 72 have been reprinted dated July 2010.

All were picked up at the Met Shop, which seems to be the only place where they are available now.
Matty G
Favourite Vehicle: B10M

Post by Matty G »

Hello,

I was wondering if someone here could please clarify and list when the FINAL PRINT COPY TIMETABLES were released for each of Melbourne's tram routes.
I know that these occurred somewhere between February and November 2010... possibly earlier for other routes.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Return to “Discussion - Melbourne / VIC”