WANKER GREENS

Darwin/NT & Tasmania Transport Discussion
captainch
Favourite Vehicle: was 3533 m/o 687

WANKER GREENS

Post by captainch »

just couldn;t belive my eyes tonite, nearlly fell out of bed, on abc news 24.the same wanker in tassie mr mc kilm I think his name is,hes transport minister in tassie, same wanker who locked out tassie bus drivers, ect ,NOW wants kids 16 to be able to vote........................shows how desparate the grens are getting, also mentioned about the prison minister, so mainland media are now getting a idea how rotten things are in tassie you migt see some changes after all...........lets hope so for your states sake! :oops: :?
"CAPTAIN.C.H "Lives in the home of "SUGAR CANE' not "chickens" :lol: :lol:.........."INGHAM NTH QLD"
1whoknows

Re: WANKER GREENS

Post by 1whoknows »

Saw a bunper sticker on a tassie car in the long term car park at Tulla a while back which seemed to sum it all up........ GREENS LIE!
"Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out"
David Horowitz.
Tas Bus Nut
Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes Benz O303

Post by Tas Bus Nut »

McKim is taking the credit for resolving the Bus Dispute :roll: Wouldn't do anything, left it to ex Premier :shock: but taking credit

YES, Greens believe 16yo SHOULD be able to vote. :shock: Why not let the little sh#ts drink too wan#er :roll:

Prison Administrator (or whatever he's called) has "resigned" BUT going to be paid $250,000 COMPENSATION :shock: :?:
SO COME ON DOWN TO TASSIE. If you don't fit in or like your job, the TAS GOVT. will pay you out BIG TIME :!:
Look at the PREVIOUS Premier Paul Lennon. Golden handshake to ex Governor of $650,000 AND NOW HE'S resolving our bus issues :?
Last edited by Tas Bus Nut on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bedford-29

Post by Bedford-29 »

And my answer do politicians do they have a brain or sh#t in there head the way things are going will you beable to trust your local member for Parliament. :mrgreen:
Previoulsy known as United Diesel 15
1whoknows

Post by 1whoknows »

In most cases the best thing to do with your local MP would be to Sh&t on his head!!
"Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out"
David Horowitz.
leyland clippers
Favourite Vehicle: Ansair buses & coaches

Post by leyland clippers »

Politicians could always be a member of the ALP (Australian Lobster Party). Red on top and s##t underneath. :mrgreen: I agree with Neil, what a joke :evil: :evil: .
Hobart,The Way Life Should Be

Return to “Discussion - Other States (NT & TAS)”