Tasmanian Bus Observations March 2011.

Darwin/NT & Tasmania Transport Discussion
Cole

Re: Tasmanian Bus Observations March 2011.

Post by Cole »

Spotted the fun bus in Wellington street and Phenoix Coaches bus 35 in mcDonalds outside depot car park.
Proudly Supporting the Gold Coast Suns.
leyland clippers
Favourite Vehicle: Ansair buses & coaches

Post by leyland clippers »

Observed yesterday that the inward bus stop near Magnet Court in Sandy Bay has been moved from outside Banjos Bakery to outside the Metz between Gregory Street and Princes Street. The 1/2P parking zone outside the Metz has been moved to the former bus stop.
Hobart,The Way Life Should Be
royaltiger
Favourite Vehicle: Royal Tiger Worldmaster !

Post by royaltiger »

Also noted in the Kingston and Blackmans Bay area is a new style of departure information shown in timetable cases. The full colour sheet shows the Stop Name and a Stop Number (presumably as part of the Trip Planner to be introduced to the website). Then information for each route servicing the particular stop is shown in a separate section. The route number is shown at the top of each section as is a graphic showing the major stopping points of the route together with estimated travel times between those points. The actual departure times are shown in a similar manner to Melbourne trams with the hour in the left column and the minutes only of the departures within that hour on the right. For example departures between 7am and 7.59am will be shown as
7 | 02 15 27 40 54
Love this island!
Tas Bus Nut
Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes Benz O303

Post by Tas Bus Nut »

THAT is gunna be confusing. Magoo (who SHOULD ber able to read timetables) was confused with the Melb times :lol:
Bedford-29

Post by Bedford-29 »

They look like next weeks lotto numbers Royaltiger I should try them I win a million. :mrgreen:
Previoulsy known as United Diesel 15
royaltiger
Favourite Vehicle: Royal Tiger Worldmaster !

Post by royaltiger »

Bedford-29 wrote:They look like next weeks lotto numbers Royaltiger I should try them I win a million. :mrgreen:
Haha, stranger things have happened!

These have also been installed along Strickland Avenue/Marlyn Road, which only recently had the full colour traditional timetables put in the cases.
Love this island!

Return to “Discussion - Other States (NT & TAS)”