I am pleased to advise that after reviewing customer feedback and continually monitoring patronage, Transport for NSW has commenced some improvements to the network which will be introduced on 17 November.
The key changes include:
- More services operating on Sundays between Rouse Hill, Hills Showground and Parramatta on route 601
- Route 617 will be extended to operate to and from Rouse Hill Station, providing improved access to Metro services.
- Over 230 additional weekly services on route 642X- also adjusted to operate via Cherrybrook Station.
- More services operating later on weeknights between Kellyville Station and Samantha Riley Drive on route 603.
- The frequency of route 605 services between North Kellyville and Rouse Hill Town Centre will be improved from every 30 minutes to every 15 minutes during peak times, while extra services will run earlier and later on weekdays.
- The frequency of route 633 services will be improved from every 30 minutes to every 15 minutes during peak times on weekdays between James Mileham Drive, Hills Showground and Castle Hill.
- Earlier and later services will be introduced on route 715 to and from Rouse Hill station on weekdays.
- Extra morning peak services will also be added to route 600 between Castle Hill and Parramatta on weekdays.
- Over 680 more weekly services are now running to-and-from Metro stations.
Although these changes may not specifically relate to the issue that you have raised, I felt it was important to share this information with everyone who contacted me.
There is a full list of service changes now available at www.transportnsw.info
Please note commuters will not be able to plan their journeys via the website until 3 November 2019.
In the meantime, if there is anything further I can assist you with please do not hesitate to contact me.
Office of Ray Williams MP
Member for Castle Hill