Lost wallet

Sydney / New South Wales Transport Discussion
ravi.shrestha

Lost wallet

Post by ravi.shrestha »

I have lost my wallet with credit cards and driving license while traveling from St. Leonards to Balmoral beach today. I on-boarded in the bus at 1.07 pm. Please let me know if somebody has information about it.
sunnyyan
Favourite Vehicle: MB OC500LE CC CB60 CNG

Re: Lost wallet

Post by sunnyyan »

There is no lost property email for your region, but try calling the relevant depot. I'm not familiar with the area, so go to https://transportnsw.info/contact-us/lost-property#/ and search your route to find which depot operates the service.
pgt
Favourite Vehicle: MAN SL202/MB O305G/Volvo B10M

Post by pgt »

sunnyyan wrote:There is no lost property email for your region, but try calling the relevant depot. I'm not familiar with the area, so go to https://transportnsw.info/contact-us/lost-property#/ and search your route to find which depot operates the service.
St Leonards to Balmoral is most likely route 257 [if you got on at Albany St - departs there at 1:06pm by timetable], which the website says to call Willoughby depot 02 9941 9221 (Monday - Friday 8am to 4pm).
"It's my way or the (side of the) highway".
Might be a way to lead life, but more like the way that some people drive.
Swift
Favourite Vehicle: Porshe 911 Carerra

Post by Swift »

ravi.shrestha wrote:I have lost my wallet with credit cards and driving license while traveling from St. Leonards to Balmoral beach today. I on-boarded in the bus at 1.07 pm. Please let me know if somebody has information about it.
Isn't it obvious the first port of call is to call the organisation sign written on all the buses concerned?!?
NSW, the state that embraces mediocrity.
jake_s_258

Post by jake_s_258 »

I lost something on a bus a few weeks ago, and thankfully a driver found it, and luckily I managed to make contact before it was sent to a central lost property office on the other side of Sydney, so they left a note (I'm guessing for office staff) to hold it at the depot that I collected a few hours later.

Return to “Discussion - Sydney / NSW”