• Advertisement

Changes to concession travel

Sydney / New South Wales Transport Discussion

Changes to concession travel

Postby Fleet Lists » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:14 am

http://www.transportnsw.info/en/transpo ... udents.xml

Concession travel has changed for tertiary students
Student concession travel is changing
Wednesday 1 February

Tertiary students enrolling for the 2017 academic year will no longer be using a green Concession card or a foil sticker to get a transport concession.

Transport for NSW is introducing a new proof of entitlement - the Transport Concession Entitlement Card - which can be used by tertiary students when travelling with their Concession Opal card or in rural/regional areas.

However not every student will need one. Only students studying at those institutions that do not issue ‘approved’ student ID cards or students wishing to travel in rural or regional NSW will need to apply for a Transport Concession Entitlement Card.

How do tertiary students apply for a transport concession?

They need to go to the tertiary student page for more information on eligibility and how to apply.
Living in the Shire.
User avatar
Fleet Lists
Posts: 20246
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 11:49 am
Location: The Shire
Has thanked: 994 times
Been thanked: 1086 times

  • Advertisement

Return to Discussion - Sydney / NSW

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests