Somewhere to discuss things that don't fit into other categories.
- Posts: 743
- Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:11 am
Can't be much more to it I reckon.
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:45 pm
22 was the nominal route number assigned to the Glenelg line in the MTT days, so that would make this a tram-replacement service...
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:00 pm
there's a lot more to it than you think.One of the existing Glenelg Buses the H20(FORMER 275 LATER 135)MAKES sense though as that is the scientific term for water.
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:33 am
- Favourite Vehicle: Anything except O500LEs.
- Location: Rochedale Sth.
Ahh this game... definetly a rip-off OMSI