SHOULD AUSTRALIA GO BACK TO IRAQ.

Somewhere to discuss things that don't fit into other categories.

Moderator: busrider

captainch
Favourite Vehicle: was 3533 m/o 687

SHOULD AUSTRALIA GO BACK TO IRAQ.

Post by captainch »

as a vetran I believe we should NOT go back to IRAQ, AUSTRALIA has been involved in every war since the country was formed! we have not fought on our own shores, so I belive we do not to to war except if our fellow country's new zealand,U.S.A. or england were involved! :twisted: :evil: god bless all those pround diggers men & women FROM ALL WARS WE HAVE BEEN IN VOLVED WITH, LEST WE FORGET!. :cry:
"CAPTAIN.C.H "Lives in the home of "SUGAR CANE' not "chickens" :lol: :lol:.........."INGHAM NTH QLD"
BAMBAM

Re: SHOULD AUSTRALIA GO BACK TO IRAQ.

Post by BAMBAM »

The war in Syria and now the outbreak in Iraq is all about one part of a religion fighting another part from a religion even though it's the same religion. I hope that no troops are sent because this is a religious war. However if any troops are sent, I hope for a safe return and I will support the troops even though I don't support the war.
eddy

Post by eddy »

Obama told them not to go in the first place so he is not stupid
Parrahub, an extra option in the public transport menu http://www.parrahub.org.au/
Wolseley

Post by Wolseley »

Last edited by Wolseley on Wed May 13, 2015 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lt. Commander Data
Favourite Vehicle: Scania L94UB

Post by Lt. Commander Data »

Nup, don't go
First person on 822, 865 (2016 re-route).
Last person on 164, 867, 868
moa999

Post by moa999 »

V981
Favourite Vehicle: Anything Volvo

Post by V981 »

Im more in favour of cutting off the Middle East from the rest of the world now. Cut off their trade agreements, cut off their foreign aid, cease all refugee applications from the middle east, stop all immigration from the middle east to other parts of the world and let them fight it out amongst themselves.

The simple fact is, people who come from islamist countries are their own worst enemies. The Middle East has been at war for years and there seems to be no end in sight. To make things worse, when countries like Australia do allow people from that part of the world to settle in Australia, they seem to bring their beliefs, practices and religious views with them and want us to adapt to them, despite these beliefs, practices and religious views being the very root of their problems back home. What hope is there for them?
The views expressed by me are mine and mine only. They do not neccesarily fall in line with the views of my friends, family, collegues or my employer.
Rclasstramcar
Favourite Vehicle: 1955 Morris Minor-1961 Hillman

Post by Rclasstramcar »

We should keep our nose OUT.

Ben
Return Sydney's trams
Vote Morrison and his Government out this election.
JAN 26-INVASION DAY
BAMBAM

Post by BAMBAM »

The USA have now sent drones which is targeted at the Islamic State group (ISIS, ISIL, and other names that they call themselves). While no combat troops have been sent, I now believe its matter of when now not if they will be sent. Australia has said its on standby to deliver aid, but I believe like past events, if USA send combats troops, then Australia will follow likely.
crazyturbo76
Favourite Vehicle: MB OC500LE/Custom 'CB80'

Post by crazyturbo76 »

BAMBAM wrote:The USA have now sent drones which is targeted at the Islamic State group (ISIS, ISIL, and other names that they call themselves). While no combat troops have been sent, I now believe its matter of when now not if they will be sent. Australia has said its on standby to deliver aid, but I believe like past events, if USA send combats troops, then Australia will follow likely.
USAF jets have been bombing ISIS targets for a few days now as well, and Obama has warned that the bombing may continue for weeks, even months. As I type, the RAAF is preparing two UAE-based Hercules transports with stocks of humanitarian aid in order to help Iraqi refuges (the US and Iraq have been dropping supplies for a couple of days and Britain have joined in the effort now as well), but PM Abbott has dismissed suggestions that RAN ships could launch missile attacks on jihadist targets.

If this keeps going I can forsee a third Iraqi war in two decades.

Return to “The Lunch Room”