• Advertisement

What gives you the S&#T's!?

Somewhere to discuss things that don't fit into other categories.

Moderator: busrider

Re: What gives you the S&#T's!?

Postby Newcastle Flyer » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:06 pm

And again another car (looks to be a regular car) parked in bus zone. Even a note on the windscreen doesn't seem to stop them!
This is my signature
Newcastle Flyer

Postby TA3001 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:17 pm

Me succumbing to the temptation to try and record another NL232 in fifth gear!

Only 10 of the Camden Park ones to go before my dignity is err......

I mean they are the weirdest vehicles Adelaide was unfortunate enough to be gifted.
TA3001

Postby homer9000 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:14 pm

pakistani/indians/muslims/islams on my cruise ship holidays who don't get the message of no means no,sorry as a straight man dancing with another man makes me look like a poof,them looking like a top bloke to their mates but annoying to society,them denying their actions make one run for their lives and them and their possession ship with everything.the security denies everything and can't prove anything via cc tv.i would sooner trust a snake then trust one of them,work in conjunction with my DSP at my disability enterprise doing all kinds of packaging jobs EVEN if the pay rates are a bit of a joke than work with people of that kind of background in their pizza shops doing home deliveries(I do have a disability)and would sooner use a premium taxi kind of service than step foot into a taxi driven by people of the backgrounds mentioned.
homer9000

Postby scott » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:26 am

Trying to read online news articles, only to get a paywall, it is cheaper to buy the paper, or better still, read it at McDonalds for free with a free small cup of water.
scott

School Holidays Strike Again

Postby Newcastle Flyer » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:37 pm

School Hooligandays Strike Again!
Yet again, buses were diverted due to low-life scumbags brats &/or "brattettes" throwing rocks at buses.
As soon as it came over the bus radio, it was obvious where it was!
Last edited by Newcastle Flyer on Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
This is my signature
Newcastle Flyer

Postby Swift » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:09 pm

That bitch in Victoria (you all know who I mean) continually playing down the woeful PC driven police response to scumbag African youth gangs.
MSN also playing it down by quoting flawed stats claiming you are 25 times more likely to be assaulted by an Aussie/NZer than a person of Sudanese/Kenyan origin.
I have a better one for you. Someone from this minority community is six times more likely to be arrested than the rest of population. Our immigration policies are coming to the fore, proving what a disaster it was to admit these people in.
The only way to deal with them I no holds barred clamp downs and unceremoniously chuck out all offenders from MY country!
American Poor Handling, Floaty Riding Tank of the Week: 1978 AMC Matador Barcelona.
Swift

Favourite Vehicle: Porshe 911 Carerra

Postby Merc1107 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:21 pm

Swift wrote:I have a better one for you. Someone from this minority community is six times more likely to be arrested than the rest of population. Our immigration policies are coming to the fore, proving what a disaster it was to admit these people in.
The only way to deal with them I no holds barred clamp downs and unceremoniously chuck out all offenders from MY country!

The statistical likelihood of being arrested was something I spied in the weekend edition of The Australian. Actual arrest numbers are much lower than Australian/NZ persons (well duh!) - just goes to show how you can make numbers say absolutely anything you want.
Merc1107

Favourite Vehicle: High Floor Buses

Postby Swift » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:27 pm

That worthless youth affairs minister with her average looking head of hers stuck up her a%$s claims critics are offering up simplistic solutions that require more.
Well you oxygen soaking left wing do gooder ideologue, here is my simplistic solution.

Lots and lots of bops on the head and body with these.
American Poor Handling, Floaty Riding Tank of the Week: 1978 AMC Matador Barcelona.
Swift

Postby TA3001 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:00 am

Tail lights on some cars that are almost as bright as some headlights. Are rear headlights on cars really necessary?
TA3001

Postby Perth Jaywalker » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:05 am

Excessively bright (but "low beam") headlights in general, especially the LED/blue ones on newer cars.
"If you're gonna jaywalk, don't push the button."
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs4LaA ... 8HRkOx7eFg
Perth Jaywalker

Postby Merc1107 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:43 am

TA3001 wrote:Tail lights on some cars that are almost as bright as some headlights. Are rear headlights on cars really necessary?
Might be people who have zero understanding about how the foglights work, and have inadvertently switched on the rear fog lamps.

Perth Jaywalker wrote:Excessively bright (but "low beam") headlights in general, especially the LED/blue ones on newer cars.
Another peeve of mine - caused by headlight regulation that has failed to keep up with progressions in technology. 50w lights today are a different kettle of fish to those 50yrs ago...
Merc1107

Favourite Vehicle: High Floor Buses

Postby Swift » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:17 pm

I came across a Rangie in a McRonalds drive thru with their fancy white headlamps pointing into my eyes as I walked along the footpath. The car was positioned on an angle so as the left hand headlight shone right into my face. Should have told the driver but, knowing the ilk of Range Rover drivers, I would have been sworn at.
Swift

Postby TA3001 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:33 pm

These jokers from Mile End depot who continuously tap the pedal to keep a bus in motion. Seems to be a consistent annoyance but only on my local route for some reason, and mainly on high floors.

So bloody uncomfortable! There's at least 4 of these pests that do this all from the same depot.
TA3001

Postby Newcastle Flyer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:21 pm

Story on ACA at the moment about bus stops. One of the routes shown was 5xx & 379.

The "seniors" are upset that their bus stop has been removed, and are upset they have to walk up to an extra 100 metres. An extra 100 metres??? ACA claimed it was a steep hill. Of course, a garage in the background hows that the camera was deliberately set on an angle to make the hill look steeper.

And how stupid A CurrentLESS Affair is to stop a bus on a corner, & to interview a bus driver from the middle of the road. Thankfully the driver said he signed a contract that he couldn't comment.
This is my signature
Newcastle Flyer

Postby Swift » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:32 pm

Why did the bus driver stop his bus in an unsafe spot for the camera crew anyway??
Swift

Postby TA3001 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:47 pm

Maybe he was from Newton depot in SA?
TA3001

Postby Newcastle Flyer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:51 pm

Swift wrote:Why did the bus driver stop his bus in an unsafe spot for the camera crew anyway??
Not sure & unconfirmed, but I have a feeling he may have been forced by ACA somehow or they asked the people to be "passengers" for the bus to stop.

But we know what ACA is like.
This is my signature
Newcastle Flyer

Postby Swift » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:41 pm

I just viewed the story. These people seem to have an entitled attitude. The way they flung their walking sticks at the passing buses in the street was pathetic. Typical fogies that use STA services. :roll:
What was with that blockade of the street that required police attendance? They didn't cover that part well.
Swift

Postby Frosty » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:36 am

I thought ACA was so busy doing stories on the African gang crisis seen promos for it every night.
Frosty

Postby Newcastle Flyer » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:41 am

^ At Swift A CurrentLESS Affair claimed that the bus company rang the police to say that the pensioners were rioting. WHAT RUBBISH.

ME thinks it was A CurrentLESS Affair that called the police to force the traffic to stop - I wouldn't put it pass them to do that.

But if they were throwing their walking sticks up in the air, do they really need their walking sticks. Do they want a faster service or not? Oh the poor didums, they have to walk an EXTRA 100 metres! Might do them some good.

PS: I wonder what was editedout to suit ACA agenda?
This is my signature
Newcastle Flyer

Postby scott » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:14 pm

A US tennis player chucking a tantrum at the Australian Open over a banana.

Two ladies fighting over the computers at the library when I collected a reservation this afternoon. I told them to shut up, librarian tried to throw them out, but they refused to leave, Society is a shambles, if you want to argue, turn on MKR.
scott

Postby TA3001 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:22 pm

These f****** fireworks. Even from 700+ metres away and through a wall, they're still almost deafening!
TA3001

Postby Newcastle Flyer » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:31 pm

THAT DOES IT I SAY, THAT DOES IT! People still paying cash to bus drivers AND

A what I'd presume to be a "drunk" passenger who took a while to get his Opal card out. And yes someone said you should have a card ready.
This is my signature
Newcastle Flyer

Postby Newcastle Flyer » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:32 pm

To those two MEGA-SUPER fat passengers that took up 2 plus seats on Wednesday, you should pay for the number of seats you take up. And as for second passenger, if you didn't eat cake & drink soft drink while on the bus, you wouldn't be SUPER-MEGA fat. nd yes he MAY have been a Tongan (?) Islander.

It's a wonder both of them could fit through the bus doors.
Last edited by Newcastle Flyer on Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
This is my signature
Newcastle Flyer

Postby Swift » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:17 am

A hi -vis wearing low grade unskilled worker guy of either Maori or Islander extraction talking audibly on his phone in his uncouth voice throwing in F and C bombs in front of other passengers on the bus today, then carrying on like the world loves him as he got off. I was hoping a pair of police officers would board so I could point my finger at him for his disgusting talk in front of people. He needs to be taught some etiquette on public discourse.
Swift

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to The Lunch Room