What gives you the S&#T's!?

Somewhere to discuss things that don't fit into other categories.

Moderator: busrider

Swift
Favourite Vehicle: Porshe 911 Carerra

Re: What gives you the S&#T's!?

Post by Swift »

People crying racist whenever restrictions are brought to travel from China due to an epidemic, not to discriminate against Chinese.
NSW, the state that embraces mediocrity.
Newcastle Flyer

Post by Newcastle Flyer »

• I hope I didn't see one of these teenagers (http://busaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic ... 5#p1058995) who had a skateboard go from one bus to the next bus stop about 180 metres away.
White lives matter too.
Australia Day 26th Jan, the most important day in Australia as is 19 April, Cook's discovery of eastern Australia
MotorOmnibus8562
Favourite Vehicle: Hybrid/Electric lowfloors.

Post by MotorOmnibus8562 »

• Lazy people that throw their trash at the bin from a few metres away rather just walking to the bin and dropping it in. Especially if the person has TWO WORKING LEGS.
    THE DARN BIN IS ONLY A FEW METRES AWAY, WHY DON'T YA USE YA LEGS AND WALK OVER TO THE BIN AND DROP IT IN! :roll:
  • TikTok
  • Climate change / global warming deniers. Especially people that don't consider countries like chad or Uganda where the people there ARE ACTUALLY experiencing it right now.
Last edited by MotorOmnibus8562 on Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Only Stupid people invented vapes.
Betting ads are pests
Corn, Corn, Corn, Corn, Corn, A post on this thread, corn
Dyson's #463 - Beast! 8)
Newcastle Flyer

MotorOmnibus8562 wrote:Climate change deniers. Especially people that don't consider countries like chad or Uganda where the people there ARE ACTUALLY experiencing it right now.
Of course the climate changes, one minute it can be cool, the next day it could be warm or hot, the next day it could be cold etc. The world's hottest day was in 1913, so see climate changes has been happening since the Earth began.

• I wonder why the climate change supporters now call "global warming" climate change?
I wonder if Greta and her supporters blame all the rain and cooler weeks on "climate change".

• Another driver who thinks that you need to wait on a green arrow until the other light turns green.

• Milk prices going way up because of some farmers who are greedy.
Last edited by Newcastle Flyer on Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
White lives matter too.
Australia Day 26th Jan, the most important day in Australia as is 19 April, Cook's discovery of eastern Australia
Campbelltown busboy

Post by Campbelltown busboy »

Here are some things that give me the you know whats
The UN wanting to takeover the world
The left brainwashing people
The right complaining about the left brainwashing people
The left complaining about conservatives
Conservatives complaining about the left
MAFS still being a thing
Greedy charities
Greedy banks
Greedy health insurance companies
National disability insurance scheme (NDIS)
Swift

Post by Swift »

That we can't reach light speed which isn't even that impressive on a cosmic scale.
At a billion km/h it takes 40 minutes to reach Jupiter Fein the Sun.
MotorOmnibus8562

• Karl Stefanovic
  • Students at my school that use the elevator rather than the stairs when they have TWO WORKING ARMS AND LEGS AND ARE ABLE TO WALK WITHOUT NEEDING TO HOLD ONTO SOMETHING (well im basically talking about those who don't actually need to use it)
  • sale of Makeup and fake eyelashes, i think it should only be sold for exhibition purposes only such as for plays and movies.
  • The Australian (newspaper). It published an article earlier about tge greens supporting mining.
  • The darn error message! every time i send pms to someone that is not me, it gives me the error message, its driving me crazy.
Betting ads are pests
Dyson's #463 - Beast! 8)
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Post by Fleet Lists »

I suggest you learn to get on with people instead of listing every person who may not agree with you.
Living in the Shire.
Newcastle Flyer

MotorOmnibus8562 wrote:
  • Karl Stefanovic
  • Students at my school that use the elevator rather than the stairs when they have TWO WORKING ARMS AND LEGS AND ARE ABLE TO WALK WITHOUT NEEDING TO HOLD ONTO SOMETHING (well im basically talking about those who don't actually need to use it)
My reply to you would be: None of your Business
MotorOmnibus8562 wrote:[*] The Australian (newspaper). It published an article earlier about tge greens supporting mining
Have a look at their website, they do, though with restrictions.

• The Greens
• NRL banning the Australian National Anthem just because they were pressured by a few of their players.
  • Someone in that sport group who is almost "whiter than snow" claiming that "his people" are still not welcome, and claiming he wants equal rights. THEY DO, they have MORE than equal rights, and they ARE recognised in the anthem, "Australians ALL let us, etc, etc, etc.
[/list]

• Pauline Hanson for changing "her" mind on her vote about the sports rort.
White lives matter too.
ScaniaGrenda
Favourite Vehicle: Scania,Volvo or Mercedes Buses

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

The RMS website is a landfill of technical glitches and for it to work without fail it needs to be a 100% sunny day with not a drip of rain in site otherwise the site is going to go haywire. Good luck trying to make that one booking for a test because chances are the website is having a bad day and will return the results that the particular booking you want isn't available when in reality it is.

Google Maps reviews - half the time the review glitches and while it's looked like it's posted fine from your end, in reality once you sign out it's invisible and nowhere to be found, I have a feeling some words are on a filter list and if the review contains any of those words it doesn't in reality publish the review publicly, it hides it but I can't confirm this is the reason. Also reviews yesterday wasn't keeping uploaded photos in the review either. How can a billion dollar+ technology giant have a review system this broken and glitchy?

A certain store that sold my mate a falsely advertised product, the cover art was made out to be for one product but he got home and found out it was actually a different product, someones slipped different cover art in and he didn't end up noticing the small sticker on the case that he'd be ending up with something else instead. This is something the store should've picked up on, I mean the false advertisement is right in front of their faces if you look right at the product.
Transport enthusiast & photographer / videographer since 2016, documenting & preserving our local Transport History through videos & photos.
MotorOmnibus8562

Sad one this time:

Holden leaving the Australian market.

I have a question: Will they still exist elsewhere?
Betting ads are pests
Dyson's #463 - Beast! 8)
Campbelltown busboy

Newcastle Flyer wrote:• NRL banning the Australian National Anthem just because they were pressured by a few of their players.
  • Someone in that sport group who isost "whiter than snow" claiming that "his people" are still not welcome, and claiming he wants equal rights. THEY DO, they have MORE than equal rights, and they ARE recognised in the anthem, "Australians ALL let us, etc, etc, etc.
[/list]
Indigenous people are complaining about the part of the anthem that says "we are young and free" they don't like young as it doesn't include the thousands of years of indigenous inhabiters of the land before the arrival of the Europeans colonists from England
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Post by Fleet Lists »

MotorOmnibus8562 wrote:Sad one this time:

Holden leaving the Australian market.

I have a question: Will they still exist elsewhere?
Holden - No it will no longer exist as it is Australian. General Motors is also withdrawing from other right hand drive countries as the right hand drive market is not considered big enough to redesign the cars concerned. General Motors will continue in left hand drive countries under various names which may be used in such countries.
Living in the Shire.
MotorOmnibus8562

Betting ads are pests
Dyson's #463 - Beast! 8)
BanksfielderIdiot823
Favourite Vehicle: Volgrens and Ford Falcons

Post by BanksfielderIdiot823 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPnTcJef_UU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_elnO7wAi4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLDA0OI8asw

About 2 weeks spent trying to find some sort of download link for KMB's Volgrens that have been made for OMSI 2 years ago and finding absolutely nothing; everywhere I could look around the internet and no such link exists; any past links on file hosting servers from years ago now removed. Only download links to AD and Wright-bodied buses available. Never thought looking for a type of bus; whose real counterparts in Hong Kong and Singapore gets so much bus-fanner reception, for a bus simulator (and no, not the one available for Midtown Madness 2) would end up being so complicated.

Also, everyone demanding the harder half of answers for questions about the XPT crash within 12 hours. For damn sake people, let the investigation take its course, then you'll get the other half of answers. Many things don't come overnight.
Volgren all day, every day
Dear T80; If the decker's not a Volgren, I'm not interested.
Westbus Fairfield + Dandy Hub = perfection
Good old Collingwood forever.
Long live the potato cake.
ScaniaGrenda
Favourite Vehicle: Scania,Volvo or Mercedes Buses

Post by ScaniaGrenda »

^ that was like trying to find modifications for Simcity 4 back in the day, I won't mention names but after a couple of years the links usually go ka-put whether that'll be from copyright claims, file hosting expiring or the uploader or site owners have removed the file. I also disliked the fact also that the mod uploader would also upload the files through dodgy hosting sites, sites that would not be so friendly to your computer if you didn't have adblock and or noscript installed.

All I cam say is maybe try to get in contact with the author of the mod if you can find them and if their still active, they may reupload the file? They might not even realise that the original file has expired. Maybe also handy is once you get the files, just upload them to google drive or something along those lines FOR YOURSELF (Personal use), that way if you lose the files they'll still be on the cloud providing your account is in good standing. I also see the youtube channel you linked is active but video comments are usually turned off, maybe if you can't contact the mod author, leave a message on the discussion page on the youtube channel and see if the channel owner is willing to send you the file, worst that can happen is a "no I can't, sorry" or no response at all.

Listening to the radio yesterday, apparently Donald Trump is upset because a South Korean film won the best picture Oscar, the radio news presenter said the reason he didn't like it is because he found the subtitles hard to read. He should just stay out of movies and be a politician, that's what he was put in office for, not to complain about another country winning an Oscar. I know Australia's movie scene isn't really that big but did you hear our PM getting all worked up when the latest movie filmed in Australia doesn't win any of the top awards? Nope not at all.

The Mosquitoes, can't sit outside anymore on my breaks anymore without getting picked to death by them
Transport enthusiast & photographer / videographer since 2016, documenting & preserving our local Transport History through videos & photos.
MotorOmnibus8562

People that make fake accounts that claim they're the kid that got bullied at school.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Betting ads are pests
Dyson's #463 - Beast! 8)
MotorOmnibus8562

And a special and nice shoutout to the kid that got bullied, We will stand with you, keep being the great kid that you are and don't let anyone stop you.
Betting ads are pests
Dyson's #463 - Beast! 8)
Campbelltown busboy

ScaniaGrenda wrote:Listening to the radio yesterday, apparently Donald Trump is upset because a South Korean film won the best picture Oscar, the radio news presenter said the reason he didn't like it is because he found the subtitles hard to read. He should just stay out of movies and be a politician, that's what he was put in office for, not to complain about another country winning an Oscar. I know Australia's movie scene isn't really that big but did you hear our PM getting all worked up when the latest movie filmed in Australia doesn't win any of the top awards? Nope not at all.
Trump wasn't your conventional presidential candidate as he was never a congressman senator state governor or town mayor before putting his hand up to run as a republican presidential candidate In 20116
Newcastle Flyer

White lives matter too.
scott

Post by scott »

Dodgy Dan in Victoria bringing in 4 rubbish bins per household, do we really need it?
Swift

Post by Swift »

scott wrote:Dodgy Dan in Victoria bringing in 4 rubbish bins per household, do we really need it?
Is that the purple one I glimpsed on the news? What is it for? The criminals running rampant under this leftist SJW government?
scott

Post by scott »

The purple bins are for glass, red for general waste,yellow for plastic,metal and paper and green is for organic matter. My council brings them in next year.
MotorOmnibus8562

I like that idea of a bin for glass, good thing that we can stop any more glass from entering landfill but i do kinda feel sorry for those who don't have a lot of space in their homes for four bins....

Will be excited once it reaches Wodonga and I hope Albury adopts it too.

Edit: typo mistake.
Betting ads are pests
Dyson's #463 - Beast! 8)
MotorOmnibus8562

• Okay...... PLEASE don't tell me that TikTak (Well tiktok) is the second most used/downloaded app now......
  • the most stupidest things that people still believe in (such as the earth being flat and AUSTRALIA NOT EXISTING)
    DESPITE SCIENTIFIC FACTS THAT PROVE SO.
    Still makes me laugh when things like that are said but its still kind of annoying to me. (no offense intended....
Betting ads are pests
Dyson's #463 - Beast! 8)

Return to “The Lunch Room”