Just a Quick Refresher On the Rules of this here Overseas Section
Photos go in the Photo Section and Discussion goes in the Discussion Section. And pphotos and discussion of relation to the Eastern Islands of Australia (Also Known As New Zealand) Goes in the New Zealand Section
Photos that should be posted here:
- Photos taken outside of Australia, including ex-Australian buses overseas.
- Photos of all forms of public transport (taxis do not count)
Points to note when posting:
• Photos to be no larger than 820 pixels WIDE
• Enforced limit of only 10 photos, Any additional photos must be only shown through a hyperlink. (those who fail will have the excess photos removed and warned)
• Appropriate captions are required with all photos.
• Members are asked to limit how many photo’s they post to a reasonable quantity. Administrators reserve the right to limit the amount of photo’s a member posts if needed to encourage and ensure a broad range of photo’s are posted.
• Photo's should be of some relevance to the topic,
• Decent Quality photos only, i.e. no out of focus photos or low quality phone photos should be posted,
•One I do stress over is if you do not own the photo
ask the owner of the photo to see if its alright to post it or if not DO NOT POST IT AT ALL
Those who have any issues please dont hesitate to PM Myself, I dont Bite