• Advertisement

Timetable project of mine

WA Timetable and Service Changes

Moderators: Herbert, perthbus

Re: Timetable project of mine

Postby adx666 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:00 pm

Welcome back but usually when someone quits the forum their posts remain but as all your original posts are gone, a fair few posts no longer make sense with no continuity due to missing BD12 posts!
Once known as UQB003
adx666

Favourite Vehicle: Transperth Mercedes O305

Postby busdriver12 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:51 am

UQB882 wrote:Welcome back but usually when someone quits the forum their posts remain but as all your original posts are gone, a fair few posts no longer make sense with no continuity due to missing BD12 posts!

Thanks. It was a conscious decision I made at the time to extricate myself from anywhere on the net that had anything to do with gunzelling for work related reasons. There is nowhere in the forum software which allows you to leave and take everything with you, so I asked the admins to do that for me. I continued to lurk for quite some time.

That reason for doing so no longer exists, but my contributions will be minimal - mostly this thread as it's been a long term project of mine (over 12 years now), which I am more than happy to share :)
Phil

My timetable info can be found here. Current as at 9/8/15. Current route/contract info can be found here

All views expressed are strictly my own and do not represent my employer or anyone else.
busdriver12

Postby adx666 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:47 pm

Sorry to hear Phil as you certainly had some great posts
We need more WA people on this board for sure!
Once known as UQB003
adx666

Postby busdriver12 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:25 pm

UQB882 wrote:Sorry to hear Phil as you certainly had some great posts
We need more WA people on this board for sure!

Don't worry - I'll poke my face in and post from time to time if there's something to comment on. I've noticed the WA/Perth discussion area has greatly reduced in volume in recent times as it seems a lot of people have migrated over to various Facebook groups.

The other thing those of us in the industry have to be aware of, is that some (if not all) companies have social media policies in place and restricts a lot of what can and cannot be said. I'm quite happy to relay the odd war story and recollections of times gone past, but have to draw the line at info of an operational nature. Another thing those of you who may be reading this post needs to be aware of, is that the counter terrorism alert is currently set to High which means we need to be careful what information is disseminated in the public domain. Bearing in mind this forum can be browsed anonymously, it would be wise to think about whether that potential post is of use and not be driven by the desire to say you heard it here first.

Time to pull my head in :)
Phil

My timetable info can be found here. Current as at 9/8/15. Current route/contract info can be found here

All views expressed are strictly my own and do not represent my employer or anyone else.
busdriver12

Postby adx666 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:01 pm

No worries Phil, I don't work in the industry and don't care for much of the technical stuff or operational things but love the white n greens and share your interest in timetables but that's about it
Once known as UQB003
adx666

Postby busdriver12 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:23 am

Caught up with the last few changes since April. Latest update as at 28 June. All the links in my sig.
Phil

busdriver12

Postby busdriver12 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:09 am

July 26 changes added.
August 9 changes added.

Details in sig.
Phil

busdriver12

Previous

Return to WA Timetable News