Timetable changes April UPDATE

Perth / Western Australia Transport Discussion

Moderators: perthbus, Mr OC Benz

laptop15

Timetable changes April UPDATE

Post by laptop15 »

Two changes so far for April:

1) (14/4)Perth CAT: route map change - no more diversion around the bridge services resume setting down/pick up and Yellow and red cats no longer stop outside Forrest place.

2) (4/4)Northern 73 - routes 352, 467, 468, 469
Last edited by laptop15 on Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kp.nuts

Re: Timetable changes April

Post by kp.nuts »

laptop15 wrote:...
1) (14/4)Perth CAT: route map change - no more diversion around the bridge services resume setting down/pick up and Yellow and red cats no longer stop outside Forrest place...
What? The stop outside Forrest Place is used by a lot of people getting off the train to West Perth, especially in the mornings! I know the Red CAT users can get on at Perth Underground, but the Yellow CAT users have a bit of a walk.
Mr OC Benz
Favourite Vehicle: Anything German

Post by Mr OC Benz »

Maybe it is to do with traffic congestion/problems because Forrest Place has no designated Bus Bay. But I don't think the stop opposite does either???
shinjiman

Post by shinjiman »

laptop15 wrote:2) (4/4)Northern 73 - routes 352, 467, 468, 469
The Northern 73 timetable have the following changes:

Route 468 have some additional services on Sundays and some time adjustments had been made (on Sunday services only).
laptop15

Post by laptop15 »

But still no weekend services for the 352 :evil:
kp.nuts

Post by kp.nuts »

New information out about the changes taking place on Wellington St for the Red and Yellow CATs (and also many other routes).

Link: http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/Service ... fault.aspx

It appears this is only "temporary" (with no completion date) while they improve that whole area.

They are also moving the Blue and Red Perth Underground stops. They are moving the Red stop to the location of the Blue stop, then moving the Blue stop further down (seems odd, why not just move the Red further down and leave the Blue where it is. Or alternatively, why not combine the two into 1 stop, like the Red and Yellow often are).

The link above also includes a link to a map of disruptions. Having seen it, I can guarantee that this will cause much frustration and chaos for all, considering the amount of people that cross the road from Perth station to Forrest Place. And they're starting this while Horseshoe Bridge is still closed! Massive problems. At least the buses (and, I assume, through traffic) can still pass through that area, and not have to be diverted around it, otherwise that would be madness.
laptop15

Re: Timetable changes April UPDATE

Post by laptop15 »

New timetable changes added (18/3)

4/4/10:

Northern 67
Northern 78

18/4/10:

Southern 124
Southern 129
Southern 130
Southern 131
Southern 133

Source: TP website
laptop15

Post by laptop15 »

Update for the 18/4:

Southern 128
Southern 132
Southern 134
Mandurahbus
Favourite Vehicle: Hyundai's!!!,Holden & 1214

Post by Mandurahbus »

i just noticed with the new Mandurah timetables only a very few services have "N" = Not Accessible....looks like the green 'n' whites are finally going....keep your eyes open in perth discussion.

And on a happier note the 589 finally extending to Madora Bay Tavern!!!!! :wink: :mrgreen:
The Mercedes Benz O305 & O305g Preservation Group is on Facebook

Robert Bus Service: Proudly serving the Mandurah area for 18years!!!!

Robert
laptop15

Post by laptop15 »

From TP website:
Rockingham area - service changes
Effective: Sunday 18 April 2010

From Sunday 18 April 2010, selected Rockingham bus routes will undergo changes to service levels. Some routes will experience a reduction in frequency due to low patronage and some new or modified services will be introduced to selected routes. Bus departure stands at Rockingham Station will also be modified.
Services will change as follows:
SOUTHERN 128 TIMETABLE

New Route 549

A new weekdays only bus route will be introduced operating between Rockingham Station and Rockingham City Shopping Centre via Bradbury St and Hefron St. This new service will operate the following route:
Depart from Rockingham Station (Stand 10) via Rae Rd Busway/Kitson St, left Bradbury St, right Hefron St, right Council Av, left Rockingham City Transit Way to terminate at bus stop 23850 at Rockingham City Shopping Centre.
Route 550

Weekday service departing Rockingham Station at 7.03pm will be withdrawn.
Route 551

Selected service deviations to Arcadia Dr and Fifth Av will be withdrawn. Selected Route 551 services will undergo time changes.
Route 552

Selected services will undergo time changes.
Route 553

Weekday service departing Rockingham Station at 7.02pm will be withdrawn. Selected Route 553 services will undergo time changes.
Click here to download an updated Southern 128 timetable.
SOUTHERN 129 TIMETABLE

Route 554

Weekday services departing Rockingham Station at 7.12am and 8.12am will be withdrawn. Selected Route 554 services will undergo time changes.
Click here to download an updated Southern 129 timetable.
SOUTHERN 130 TIMETABLE

Route 557

Saturday service departing Rockingham Station at 7.53am will be withdrawn. Sunday service departing Rockingham Station at 7.59am will be withdrawn. The Port Kennedy terminus will be changed from Bayside Bvd to Port Kennedy Dr.
Route 557 services will now operate the following route:
Depart from Rockingham Station (Stand 6) via Rae Rd Busway/Kitson St, left Council Av, left Read St, right Malibu Rd, left Charthouse Rd, right Seahaven St, left Safety Bay Rd, right Hokin St, left Currie St, right Grand Ocean Bvd, right Tryall Av/Bayside Bvd, left Carlingford Dr, right Achiever Av, right Chesapeake Pde, left Bayside Bvd, right Port Kennedy Dr, u-turn on Port Kennedy Dr to terminate at bus stop 25848 before Bayside Bvd.
Route 562

Saturday service departing Rockingham Station at 6.38am will be withdrawn.
Route 564

Weekday service departing Warnbro Station at 7.30am will be deleted. Sunday service departing from bus stop 23228 (Ardea Wy/Conostylis Pde) at 7.09am will be withdrawn.
Click here to download an updated Southern 130 timetable.
NEW ROCKINGHAM STATION STAND ALLOCATIONS:

Departure Stand Service/s
Stand 1 Route 920
Stand 2 Route 825
Stand 3 Route 555
Stand 4 Routes 558 and 559
Stand 5 Routes 561 and 562
Stand 6 Routes 557 and 564
Stand 7 School Special Services
Stand 8 Routes 554 and 556
Stand 9 Routes 550 and 551
Stand 10 Routes 549, 552 and 553
Stands 11 and 12 Passenger Set Down
Kwinana area - service changes

From Sunday 18 April 2010, selected Kwinana bus routes will undergo changes to service levels.
Some late night services have been withdrawn due to consistent low levels of patronage. These service resources have been reinvested into other public transport services in the southern suburbs.
Services will undergo changes as follows:
Route 540

Weekday service departing Kwinana Station at 9.23pm will be withdrawn.
Weekday service departing Kwinana Hub Bus Station at 10.13pm will be withdrawn.
Route 541

Weekday service departing Kwinana Station at 11.18pm will be withdrawn.
Weekday service departing Wellard Station at 10.53pm will be withdrawn.
Route 542

Weekday service departing Kwinana Station at 10.36pm will be withdrawn.
Weekday services departing Wellard Station at 9.06pm and 11.43pm will be withdrawn.
Route 543

Weekday services departing Kwinana Station at 9.59pm and 12 midnight will be withdrawn.
Weekday service departing Kwinana Hub Bus Station at 9.45pm will be withdrawn.
Click here to download a copy of an updated Southern 124 timetable.
Mandurah area - service changes

From Sunday 18 April 2010, selected Mandurah bus routes will undergo changes to service levels. Some routes will experience a reduction in frequency due to low patronage and some new or modified services will be introduced to selected routes.
Services will undergo the following changes:
SOUTHERN 132 TIMETABLE

New Route 586

A new school days only bus route will be introduced operating between Mandurah Station and the Mandurah education precinct incorporating Mandurah Senior College, Challenger TAFE Peel Campus and Murdoch University Peel Campus.
The introduction of this service, combined with existing Route 587 services, will provide an all day half-hourly link between destinations. This new service will operate the following route:
Depart from Mandurah Station (Stand A4) via left Allnutt St, continue to Murdoch Dr, left Bortolo Dr, left Exchequer Av, right Peel Campus Ring Rd into Mandurah Senior College.
Route 589

Route 589 will be extended to service Old Madora Bay. This route will be extended from its present terminus on Challenger Rd to a new terminus on Madora Beach Rd. Route 589 services will now operate the following route:
Depart from Mandurah Station (Stand A2) via right Allnutt St, left Dower St, right Pinjarra Rd, right Sutton St, left Tuckey St, right Mandurah Tce through to Fremantle Rd, left Karinga Rd, right Guillardon Tce, left Lord Hobart Dr, right Challenger Rd, left Madora Beach Rd, right Cornwallis Rd, left Bengal St, left Sabina Dr, left Madora Beach Rd to terminate in Madora Beach Rd before Cornwallis Rd.
Click here to download an updated Southern 132 timetable.
SOUTHERN 133 TIMETABLE

Route 591

Saturday service departing Sticks Bvd/Willoughbridge Cr at 6.22am will be withdrawn. Sunday service departing Mandurah Station at 8.17am will be withdrawn.
Additional weekday Route 591 services departing Mandurah Station at 3.25pm and 3.33pm will be introduced.
Route 592

An additional weekday service departing Mandurah Station at 3.35pm will be introduced.
Click here to download an updated Southern 133 timetable.
SOUTHERN 134 TIMETABLE

Route 597

Selected service deviations to Mandurah Retirement Village will be removed. Route 597 will be modified to incorporate Dudley Park and will now operate the following route:
Depart from Mandurah Station (Stand B5) via right Allnutt St, left Banksia St, right Scott St, left Anstruther St, left Cooper St, right Dower St, left Pinjarra Rd, right Wanjeep St, right Steerforth Dr (North Leg), right Wanjeep St, right Coodanup Dr, left Newport Dr, left Hudson Dr, left Wanjeep St, right Broun Rd, right Beacham St, right Peel Pde to a terminus on Peel Pde after Beacham St.
Route 598

Weekday service departing Mandurah Station at 8.55pm will be withdrawn.
An additional weekday Route 598 service departing Mandurah Station at 7.50am will be introduced.
Route 598 services will be modified to incorporate the Peel Health Campus as part of the regular route path. Route 598 will also be altered through Greenfields to bring services closer to residents of St Ives Retirement Village. Route 598 services will now operate the following route:
Depart from Mandurah Station (Stand B5) via left Allnutt St, continue to Murdoch Dr, left Waldron Bvd, right Lakes Rd, left Peel Health Campus Ring Rd, right Lakes Rd, right Minilya Pwy, left Kookaburra Dr, right Teranca Rd, left Manjeep Rd, right Redcliffe Rd/Darbal Rd, left Doongin Rd, left Doongin Pl, right Redcliffe Rd, right Tuart Rd, left Teranca Rd, right Cambridge Dr, left Old Pinjarra Rd to a terminus on Old Pinjarra Rd before Teranca Rd.
Click here to download an updated Southern 134 timetable.
Bluddy hell delete delete delete its Transperths favorite new word :evil: Stupid liberals. Instead of deleting services when patronize gets to low advertise the service/find out the problem of why patronize is declining and fix it STOP DELETING SERVICES.
laptop15

Post by laptop15 »

busdriver12 wrote:
laptop15 wrote:New timetable changes added (18/3)

4/4/10:

Northern 67
Northern 78
Northern 73 too. I wonder what these changes are about? Nothing documented on the Service Changes section.
In my first post :roll:
The MCA
Favourite Vehicle: Fast up a hill vehicles

Post by The MCA »

Northern 73- Route 468 Additional Sunday services increased to hourly frenquency throughout the day.
laptop15

Post by laptop15 »

busdriver12 wrote:
busdriver12 wrote:
Northern 73 too. I wonder what these changes are about? Nothing documented on the Service Changes section.
laptop15 wrote:In my first post :roll:
Which says what routes are on the timetable (I can get that information off the timetable itself). My point was nothing was explained by Transperth changes section (quoted above in case you missed that).

Do try to keep up.
Sorry, what I meant was you said "Northern 73 too" - I meant that I mentioned that in my first post not my update post like you quoted, I didn't mean the rest of your question sorry.
The MCA

Post by The MCA »

Routes 551/552/553 will be upgraded to Fully Accessible routes.
laptop15

Post by laptop15 »

busdriver12 wrote:
laptop15 wrote: Sorry, what I meant was you said "Northern 73 too" - I meant that I mentioned that in my first post not my update post like you quoted, I didn't mean the rest of your question sorry.
No worries :)

My post was a comment (i.e. whinge) on the lack of information disseminated by Transperth through their web site.
Kool then, I agree there is not much notice hey :wink:
The MCA

Post by The MCA »

I get most of the detail in advance so I normally get an understanding on what goes on...

Return to “Discussion - Perth / WA”