Ivanhoe: 548 Minor Changes

Melbourne / Victoria Transport Discussion

Moderator: MAN 16.242

Craig

Ivanhoe: 548 Minor Changes

Post by Craig »

Dear All
Ivanhoe Bus Company wrote:NEW ROUTE 548 TIMETABLE

WE'VE MADE SOME MINOR CHANGES TO OUR ROUTE 548 TIMETABLE. IT BEGINS ON MONDAY 5 MARCH.
Kind Regards

Craig :)
Nexas

Post by Nexas »

Have you got a link at all, Craig?
Views expressed by me are strictly my own, not of my friends, employer, or anyone else.
Craig

Post by Craig »

Nexas,

The only details I have are from the link in my original post.

Kind Regards

Craig :)
Matty G
Favourite Vehicle: B10M

Post by Matty G »

Changes for 548 are as follows:

2 extra trips from Ivanhoe Stn. to Kew in the morning- one at 7.50 and other at 8.30. Also, the 8.10am from Latrobe to Kew now departs at 8am.

In the afternoon, an extra school trip from Belmore Road to Ivanhoe will operate (timings unknown at this stage).

Cheers,
Matthew

[/list]
Mike M

Post by Mike M »

I picked up a copy of the new Route 548 timetable dated 5 March 2007 from the Ivanhoe bus depot today.

In addition to the changes advised by Matty G, the Monday to Friday service has been revised so that all departures from La Trobe Uni until 11.50am now operate via Macleod(Springthorpe), then all trips to La Trobe Uni starting with the 12.05pm from Kew operate via this route.

This makes the AM service through La Trobe Uni circular in a clockwise direction only, and the PM service anti clockwise.

The Satuday service is unaltered with services operating via Macleod(Springthorpe) in both directions.

Mike M.
Alex on the Bus
Favourite Vehicle: Scania L113CRB/Ansair Commuter

Post by Alex on the Bus »

That explains a lot. I've recently started a job in Burwood (with Telstra, in case you're wondering), which means that I have to travel from La Trobe twice a week on the 548. Based on the old timetable, I had to schlep it out to the interchange to make the 13.20 departure as it ran via Springthorpe. This week, though, the buses have run via Science Drive despite no notices about a change. On Thursday I asked the driver if there had been a change and he confirmed that my regular bus now runs through the campus.

Good news in that I only have to walk to Thomas Cherry or the Union to catch the bus. However, some more notice on the buses would have come in handy!
Oh, what a perfect world this world would be,
If he was President now - but he's not.

Return to “Discussion - Melbourne / VIC”