paper buses

General Transport Discussion not specific to one state
Ilovebuseseverywhere

paper buses

Post by Ilovebuseseverywhere »

Hello,

I am a paper bus maker from the land of the U.S.A!. Now I know you are asking "why is a user from America on this site", well it is all very simple. I am inquiring blank or transit painted models of paper buses preferably buses built in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and the 90s (modern ones too). Why? well I've always loved painting buses Mercedes or New Flyer into real liveries on buses owned on transit companies to liveries owned on buses that were never owned by transit companies mostly American and Canadian.As well as that, I have also painted paper buses used in Hong Kong and in Britain also into American and Canadian Liveries and well think you'd get the picture I'd like to take whatever Australian buses I can use and paint them into liveries from all over America and Canada (mainly the Bay Area). Anyway if it is possible to use any paper bus models, great! thank you very much! if not, well I understand. Anyway thank you for at least reading this.

eddy

Re: paper buses

Post by eddy »

Hello from Australia

I had never heard about paper buses until this which is a great thing about the internet.

Assuming the bays area is in California have you heard any more about your Clean air act encouraging the use of electric trucks?
Parrahub, an extra option in the public transport menu https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/ ... rahub-2016

Ilovebuseseverywhere

eddy wrote:Hello from Australia

I had never heard about paper buses until this which is a great thing about the internet.

Assuming the bays area is in California have you heard any more about your Clean air act encouraging the use of electric trucks?

Well of course, but as far as I know I don't know I mainly focus on rail and bus around the Bay Area. Paper buses are pretty much a thing in North America, Hong Kong, and Britain.
Not as popular but popular, but I really liked the look of Australian buses and I am just wondering anyone had made some and if could use them as well.

tonyp

Post by tonyp »

Perpetually on a T3 to "I. P. Pavlova, přestup na Metro. Příští zastávka, Náměsti Míru"

Ilovebuseseverywhere

tonyp wrote:Is this what you mean?

https://cardboardmodels.com.au/products/
yes and no, what I am really looking for is How paper bus makers in America and Hong Kong make paper buses
Attachments
sam-glfbrt.png

tonyp

Post by tonyp »

I'm not sure that I see the difference except that one might have the tabs glued and the other by locking the tabs into slots.
Perpetually on a T3 to "I. P. Pavlova, přestup na Metro. Příští zastávka, Náměsti Míru"

Return to “General Transport Discussion”