ING Takeover?

General Transport Discussion not specific to one state
Busnerd

ING Takeover?

Post by Busnerd »

Are any other fleets being taken over by ING ads? I am starting to record all our buses that have ING, it seems to be every second one, plus we have an AOA, they must be spending millions nationwide for this.
www.actbus.net | Get On Board
ajw373

Re: ING Takeover?

Post by ajw373 »

Busnerd wrote:Are any other fleets being taken over by ING ads? I am starting to record all our buses that have ING, it seems to be every second one, plus we have an AOA, they must be spending millions nationwide for this.
Normal practice for these big companies. Have a look through the pictures and you will see an STA Volvo (CB60 body), think it was a Newcastle bus in the same AOA as ACTION 880. Goes to show what one of our Scania's would look like in an AOA.
MAN 3668

Re: ING Takeover?

Post by MAN 3668 »

ajw373 wrote:Normal practice for these big companies. Have a look through the pictures and you will see an STA Volvo (CB60 body), think it was a Newcastle bus in the same AOA as ACTION 880. Goes to show what one of our Scania's would look like in an AOA.
Yes, here it is: http://www.busaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16427

About every second STA Newcastle bus is running around with side ING panels as well.
Busnerd

Post by Busnerd »

i started logging them today, i think ive got at least 50 counted.
Busnerd

Post by Busnerd »

just an update, there are currently 125 action vehicles with ING ads, and only about 200 of them can get these ads
Ryan
Favourite Vehicle: PR180.2 Mk1

Post by Ryan »

the only right-side panel ads i have seen on ACTION buses for the last week are ING, ACTION, Legacy and Smoke-Free! Its insane how many of our buses have ING ads at the moment. I cant really recall any company having quite so many ads on ACTION buses in recent years.

Return to “General Transport Discussion”