geelong overnight coach from southern cross

General Transport Discussion not specific to one state
funbus
Favourite Vehicle: man sl200 mkI

geelong overnight coach from southern cross

Post by funbus »

Hello

Does anyone know which company will be doing the overnighters to Geelong?

I would assume it will be a Geelong mob, but it's not a given I'm sure. :roll:
"Its only a bus if it smells like diesel!" Electric buses might aswell be trams!!**
burrumbus

Re: geelong overnight coach from southern cross

Post by burrumbus »

Dysons have all the current Friday/Saturday night coaches from Southern Cross,Funbus.I imagine the services will be up for grabs.
BroadGauge
Favourite Vehicle: Car

Post by BroadGauge »

I assumed that a Bendigo based operator must have taken over the services on the Bendigo line, as there is a new 10:20pm Bendigo to SCS road coach, where I had assumed is a positioning trip before the return service to Bendigo?

There is also an empty train movement that departs Epsom at about 10:30pm on Monday to Friday evenings, arriving into Southern Cross within 5 minutes of the new road coach service, which already has both a driver and conductor onboard and could have easily been converted into a passenger service.

Surely they're not sending a coach on a substantial empty trip to Bendigo, just to run a service that duplicates another empty trip? :twisted:
burrumbus

Post by burrumbus »

My understanding is that Dysons do all these services,and as far as I am aware all emanate to/from Bundoora depot.Happy to be corrected on this.

Return to “General Transport Discussion”