News and comments about this board.
What's the difference?
Both get similar results.
- Posts: 4053
- Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2004 1:20 pm
- Location: Somewhere between here, there & anywhere!
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 93 times
Because new topics are generally more active than old ones...
- Posts: 6525
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:03 pm
- Location: Sutherland Shire
- Has thanked: 322 times
- Been thanked: 833 times
- Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz O405 / CC '510'
And the other difference is that new posts are usually limited to about one page while most active shows a lot more.
Living in the Shire.
- Posts: 18371
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 11:49 am
- Location: The Shire
- Has thanked: 851 times
- Been thanked: 898 times
This topic is listed (as read) in "new posts". but not "active posts", after I opened it.
The Sydney Classic and Antique Truck (and Bus) Show
On again May 2017
@ The Museum of Fire.
- Posts: 15786
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 5:18 am
- Location: Sydney
- Has thanked: 233 times
- Been thanked: 1306 times
- Favourite Vehicle: Dennis
Return to News & Administration
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests