News and comments about this board.
What's the difference?
Both get similar results.
Since the NSW govt has now closed the Newcastle Rail Line, what route is best for Newcastle's "light rail"?: http://wp.me/P5xGOF-32
- Posts: 3975
- Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2004 1:20 pm
- Location: Somewhere between here, there & anywhere!
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 88 times
Because new topics are generally more active than old ones...
- Posts: 6340
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:03 pm
- Location: Sutherland Shire
- Has thanked: 313 times
- Been thanked: 774 times
- Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz O405 / CC '510'
And the other difference is that new posts are usually limited to about one page while most active shows a lot more.
Living in the Shire.
- Posts: 17343
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 11:49 am
- Location: The Shire
- Has thanked: 770 times
- Been thanked: 805 times
This topic is listed (as read) in "new posts". but not "active posts", after I opened it.
The Sydney Classic and Antique Truck (and Bus) Show
On again May 2016
@ The Museum of Fire.
- Posts: 14559
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 5:18 am
- Location: Sydney
- Has thanked: 205 times
- Been thanked: 1094 times
- Favourite Vehicle: Dennis
Return to News & Administration
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests