News and comments about this board.
What's the difference?
Both get similar results.
- Posts: 3846
- Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2004 1:20 pm
- Location: Somewhere between here, there & anywhere!
- Has thanked: 12 times
- Been thanked: 78 times
Because new topics are generally more active than old ones...
- Posts: 5976
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:03 pm
- Location: Sutherland Shire
- Has thanked: 286 times
- Been thanked: 656 times
- Favourite Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz O405 / CC '510'
And the other difference is that new posts are usually limited to about one page while most active shows a lot more.
Living in the Shire.
- Posts: 15976
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 11:49 am
- Location: The Shire
- Has thanked: 637 times
- Been thanked: 626 times
This topic is listed (as read) in "new posts". but not "active posts", after I opened it.
The Sydney Classic and Antique Truck (and Bus) Show
On again 14 June 2015
@ The Museum of Fire.
- Posts: 13206
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 5:18 am
- Location: Sydney
- Has thanked: 166 times
- Been thanked: 827 times
- Favourite Vehicle: Dennis
Return to News & Administration
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest