The opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and enthused individual to moderate the Brisbane/QLD section of the ATDB. This role encompasses the Brisbane/QLD discussion forum; the Brisbane/QLD photos forum and the Brisbane/QLD timetable forum.
As moderator you will be required to:
* read posts in the QLD sections to ensure they comply with board guidelines.
* perform any required actions on all posts not meeting these requirements.
* respond to user reports made on posts made in the QLD sections.
* approve or disapprove posts made by new users or those on moderation in the QLD sections as necessary.
* liaise with members of the ATDB posting in the QLD section regarding their inquiries regarding their posts, or posts of others and interpret them with respect to the board guidelines.
* liaise with members of the Admin and Moderation team regarding any specific action required on users and any other enquiries that raise their head
All applications and any inquiries should be addressed to me (The Phonj) by PM only. Applications close at midday (SA time) on Saturday 25 June 2011.