Chassis Types in Photo Gallery.

News and comments about this board.
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Chassis Types in Photo Gallery.

Post by Fleet Lists »

I am currently in the process of adding a chassis keyword to each photo in the gallery.

Once this is complete you will be able to click on a keyword in the search page to get photos of all buses with that chassis type.

As soon as a single bus with that chassis type has been updated, it will be available to click on. But until all photos are done, only a linited number of photos will display.

Some which are finished are:-
Austral_Tourmaster
Denning_Denair
Denning_Landseer
Note the need for the underscore between words. If a blank is present between the words, the words are treated as separate keywords by the software.
Also in the case of such keywords as mercedes_O405 and mercedes_O405NH buses with the NH chassis will also be listed when clicking on mercedes_O405. I have not found a way around that as yet.
In the case mercedes_O305 and mercedes_O305G I am entering them all as mercedes_O305.

In the case of Elwoods, of which we only have one at the moment, but that may change tomorrow, I am using elwood_pmc as just using elwood also lists photos which contain such words as Selwood and Delwood.

I still have a lot of photos to do and do not expect to finish them all before I go on holidays at the end of this week.

I am also expanding some body keywords such as custom_CB60 and some of the Volgren body types. I will also do bustech VST but have not started on those as yet.
Living in the Shire.

Return to “News & Administration”