Board Attachment Quota has been reached.....WTF?

News and comments about this board.
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Re: Board Attachment Quota has been reached.....WTF?

Post by Fleet Lists »

It has been some time since I reported on this even though I have continued to monitor the situation on a daily basis.

The average daily number of attachments has gone down to 26.28. The average attachment size has fluctuation but is now 134.6729 slightly higher that when previously reported.

With the smaller number of attachments being added the predicted fill up date has gone up to 15 October 2015 so we still have some time before we need to start deleting the older ones. Which is just under 5 years after having been posted, with the oldest one posted on 24th November 2010.
Living in the Shire.
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Re: Board Attachment Quota has been reached.....WTF?

Post by Fleet Lists »

I am still monitoring the attachment usage on a day to day basis - the use of attachments has dropped considerably recently and as at yesterday the daily average had dropped from 26.28 as reported last time to 24.97 with the expected fillup date have increased to 26/1/2016 if we stay at that average. Average size has also gone down to 133.33 Kb but has been as low 132.83 KB.

But the reason I picked today to report is that this morning we had lost 120 attachments - I can only assume that some user has deleted that many attachments - with the average now down to 24.86 per day and the fillup date having gone up to 3/2/2016 if we stay at that average.
Living in the Shire.

Return to “News & Administration”