Problems today 29/5/2010.

News and comments about this board.
leyland clippers
Favourite Vehicle: Ansair buses & coaches

Re: Problems today 29/5/2010.

Post by leyland clippers »

I had problems logging on last night and today. Have finally been able to log on but notice that the time on board index is saying it is 10.31pm Sunday 30th May when it is actually 2.36pm EST. Also it said my last visit was at 3.08am. The computer was like me asleep at the time.
Hobart,The Way Life Should Be
Newcastle Flyer

Post by Newcastle Flyer »

I couldn't access the board for most of of yesterday & for most of this morning. At the moment my clock (not ATDB's) is showing 14:53. (This post shown as being posted 7 hours in the future at 22:06 Sun!)
White lives matter too.
Australia Day 26th Jan, the most important day in Australia as is 19 April, Cook's discovery of eastern Australia
Newcastle Flyer

Lets see if I can post

Ken, I can see your post doing a search, but when I eithe jump to the post or open the thread, your post is not there.
White lives matter too.
Australia Day 26th Jan, the most important day in Australia as is 19 April, Cook's discovery of eastern Australia
Newcastle Flyer

Lets see if I can post

Ken, I can see your post doing a search, but when I eithe jump to the post or open the thread, your post is not there.

Edit: After submitting, once the post is fully submitted, my post doesn't appear.
Edit: Now when I edit it seems to treat the edit as a new post & comes up with the notice "At least one new post has been made to this topic. You may wish to review your post in light of this."
White lives matter too.
Mr OC Benz
Favourite Vehicle: Anything German

Post by Mr OC Benz »

I've noticed some Where Is It posts have dissapeared... Because the most recent post is certainly not from WA. I had problems accessing BA most of yesterday and a bit early this morning. I haven't taken much notice on board time though.
Newcastle Flyer

Okay thanks BT-Otto for that info, I can see now see my previous post.
The edit now seems to work okay at the moment.

Edit: If people are posting around now, please look up the page, as your post may appear before other posts.
busrider
Administrator
Favourite Vehicle: Maybe not my car...

Post by busrider »

Some posts from ALL sections have disappeared... And you weren't the only one who had problems accessing BA/ATDB last night. And board times, you really should've noticed those... Because you made your post at 9:06pm tonight.
Mr OC Benz
Favourite Vehicle: Anything German

Post by Mr OC Benz »

busrider wrote:Some posts from ALL sections have disappeared... And you weren't the only one who had problems accessing BA/ATDB last night. And board times, you really should've noticed those... Because you made your post at 9:06pm tonight.
Sorry still a sleep. Now I notice the board time. I never said I was the only one having problems. :roll: I'm just saying what difficulties I had. :roll:
Ken
Favourite Vehicle: MAN SL200

Post by Ken »

The post I made earlier this evening which appeared out of order due to the time issue:

Hopefully things are working better now.

The Fleet Lists are now working. (The reason they didn't was because the 'seemless' server upgrade involved increased file security - meaning we had to make a change to our configuration files to get things working properly).

People, please advise if there are any issues still happening.
PAQ12

Post by PAQ12 »

Came online this morning via the BA notification link in an email, and had to log in (again).
I suspect that with what ever happened on the server, this may have affected the cookies as to why everyone has to keep logging back on. (bloody cookie monster)
For all your printing needs, think Print Arana - visit www.printarana.com.au or phone 1300 866 593

Formally Known as "BT Buses"
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Post by Fleet Lists »

No it does not relate to cookies. The board itself fell back and hence would have thought you were not online.
Living in the Shire.
nbus
Favourite Vehicle: Volvo B7RLE [Volgren]

Post by nbus »

Can i ask why some posts are still missing and will we get them back please.
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Post by Fleet Lists »

I think that has been explained above - during the move of the board to a new server for some unknown reason an older version was used and it hence the posts do not appear and I would suggest that they are lost permanently.

And yes it has effected me as well in a number of ways. I am still trying to make sure that other software such as the gallery is also back up to date after a number of things were lost.
Living in the Shire.
PAQ12

Post by PAQ12 »

It appears the board is still having issues, just received this msg:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@busaustralia.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Plus had already posted a response, only to come back and found it weren't there.

And when responding to a where is it, kept coming up with the 404 msg if I had a quote in the text area, but without the quote she 'submitted' perfectly.
For all your printing needs, think Print Arana - visit www.printarana.com.au or phone 1300 866 593

Formally Known as "BT Buses"
Hornibrook

Post by Hornibrook »

What happened yesterday? I did a big update to Bus Queensland Toowoomba (I removed the depots as they have both amalgamated into one) but I look just before and it wasn't there. Was about 90 or so changes which were lost :S.
Volvo B12BLEA
Favourite Vehicle: Rail and Ships / Boats.

Post by Volvo B12BLEA »

If you read through the posts above yours from the very first you will find out what happened!!!!!!!!!!!
Any posts are my views or opinions and are NOT on behalf of any Organisation.
Hornibrook

Post by Hornibrook »

Volvo B12BLEA wrote:If you read through the posts above yours from the very first you will find out what happened!!!!!!!!!!!
Well obviously but what I was trying to refer to was that when it came back online at about 12pm Sunday I did an update to find it to go back down around 2-5 and then when it came back there was no updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Post by Fleet Lists »

Yes , that has happened to a lot of us.

Even some of the posts which were documenting those problems, have themselves been lost.
Living in the Shire.

Return to “News & Administration”