Constant 'Page can not be found'

News and comments about this board.
PAQ12

Constant 'Page can not be found'

Post by PAQ12 »

I've noticed, especially in the past 2 weeks, that you either go to BA Forum directly or via the link sent in the notification email, and the forum (but not always the BA home page) keeps coming up as page can not be found. I thought at first it was just my computer, but have since found out another couple of users are experiencing the same issue. Any ideas, cause it never use to be this bad and as frequently?
For all your printing needs, think Print Arana - visit www.printarana.com.au or phone 1300 866 593

Formally Known as "BT Buses"
El Cubano
Favourite Vehicle: QR Electric Multiple Unit

Re: Constant 'Page can not be found'

Post by El Cubano »

BT Buses wrote:I've noticed, especially in the past 2 weeks, that you either go to BA Forum directly or via the link sent in the notification email, and the forum (but not always the BA home page) keeps coming up as page can not be found. I thought at first it was just my computer, but have since found out another couple of users are experiencing the same issue. Any ideas, cause it never use to be this bad and as frequently?
I have had the same problem and thought it was my computer (ie. virus software) however at uni I have the same problem. I have been getting it on and off ever since the server change last weekend. When I get these messages for the /forum site I always just check the BA home page, and its always fine.
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Re: Constant 'Page can not be found'

Post by Fleet Lists »

Refer thread http://www.busaustralia.com/forum/viewt ... 17&t=49886 This has started since we moved to the new server.

Please add any information you can to that thread as we need to know what is causing this,
Living in the Shire.

Return to “News & Administration”