No answer to my concern

News and comments about this board.
justme09

No answer to my concern

Post by justme09 »

I have posted my concern on my bad encounter with a rather abusive rude Adelaide Metro bus driver on Route Service 136F. Why has it been deleted or deemed not fit for posting ??
busrider
Administrator
Favourite Vehicle: Maybe not my car...

Re: No answer to my concern

Post by busrider »

Because it broke board guidelines.
Those with a grudge or complaint against a person or entity or those with a 'personal agenda' should not use this board to pursue those purposes. If you have a grudge or complaint against a person or entity you should contact that person or entity or the relevant government agencies where appropriate to resolve your problem.
howlerbus
Favourite Vehicle: Diesel Buses

Post by howlerbus »

This is not the Adelaide Metro complaints department.
You got a real flash bus, but my one's flash one, eh
And I believe that my one's faster than yours, Mr Bond
'Cause mine's a red one'
justme09

Post by justme09 »

The reason why I have highlighted it here is that I have lodged my concern to the Adelaide Metro feedback site but it seemed to have fallen on deaf ears !!! Since this is the Transport Discussion Board, that is why I hope my concern will be looked into. Or at least share my rather unpleasant encounter with other bus commuters.
howlerbus

Post by howlerbus »

This forum has no affiliation to Adelaide Metro, the complaint won't be dealt with here.
'Cause mine's a red one'
Connex
Favourite Vehicle: XT 853M-1627T-854M

Post by Connex »

I suggest you contact Adelaide Metro or maybe even directly to Torrens Transit here or call the respective depot on the numbers listed here
Metcard. Your ticket to Melbourne.
justme09

Post by justme09 »

My concern is that I do not see why this Adelaide Metro bus driver on Service Route 136F had been so abusive to me on the mistake I had made in having boarded the wrong bus !!! More so that I did not ask him to stop the bus to let me out but waited for him when he had stopped to pick up a passenger.
busrider
Administrator

Post by busrider »

Again, as has already been said, for complaints about Adelaide Metro services, you should contact the Adelaide Metro from this page here. This website is not, in any way, affiliated with any bus companies, service providers or government department. So, it cannot, and will not, deal with any complaints about public transport services.
howlerbus

Post by howlerbus »

Maybe you should have read the destination on the front of the bus. Also, the 136F was discontinued on the 25th of September, so maybe youre leaving your complaint a bit late?
'Cause mine's a red one'
Bus 400

Post by Bus 400 »

As stated before just bring the issue back to TransAdelaide attention. An idea if you (or anyone else) in the future is word you post in a certain way such as:

"I was on a service in the Newtown area & I felt it was necessary for me to make a serious complaint against the bus driver, but it has been 2 weeks & I haven't heard back from TransAdelaide. What would you guys do in my situation?"

Unless someone wishes to correct my post, but in my mind that shouldn't of been an issue should it? I already know I have no idea where Route 136F use to go. But sometimes you may make a complaint with the operator, the operator calls the driver in & tells him off/not to do it again. The issue is then closed in their books, if the exact same thing happened again with the same driver they may feel a response is required.

Although I basically can tell you their response as well:
TransAdelaide wrote: Dear Sir/Madam,
I am sorry for not getting back to you earlier. The driver in question is sorry for his/her response and did not intentionally make you feel the way you did. TransAdelaide wishes that this incident does not put you off your travels & that you continue to use TransAdelaide services while you are in Adelaide.

Kind Regards,
Bus 400
Customer Service Guy
TransAdelaide
(08) 0000 0000
bus.400@transadelaide.sa.gov.au
busrider
Administrator

Post by busrider »

If you contact the Adelaide Metro, they will forward your complaint to the correct service provider, and sometimes you will get a response. I made a complaint about a service once, and got a response, as follows (some details changed):
Bus company staff member wrote: Dear busrider,

Thankyou for taking the time to contact me with your feed back. Could you please let me know which direction you were travelling

And I will download the CCT footage from the bus and speak to the driver. I hope you are feeling better now I am sorry for this incident.

Be assured I will speak to the driver.

Regards

Guy's Name

Customer Service Officer

<company name address, phone number, website, email etc (removed)>
mjja

Post by mjja »

justme09 wrote:I have posted my concern on my bad encounter with a rather abusive rude Adelaide Metro bus driver on Route Service 136F. Why has it been deleted or deemed not fit for posting ??
Please do us all a favour and get lost. If your last thread was deleted, it obviously annoyed a moderator. You Do Not Annoy Moderators If You Wish To Remain Alive. Complaining about moderation in a thread like this is an even better way to annoy a moderator. About turn, quick march.
Happy Gunzelling and remember, "Go By Rail!"

Michael Angelico
The Inspector
Favourite Vehicle: PMCSA Volvo B59

Post by The Inspector »

Bus 400 wrote:As stated before just bring the issue back to TransAdelaide attention. An idea if you (or anyone else) in the future is word you post in a certain way such as:

"I was on a service in the Newtown area & I felt it was necessary for me to make a serious complaint against the bus driver, but it has been 2 weeks & I haven't heard back from TransAdelaide. What would you guys do in my situation?"
If you were on a bus service and you complained to Trans Adelaide then you will get absolutely nowhere as Trans Adelaide do not operate any buses, they run the trains & trams.
Bus 400 wrote:Although I basically can tell you their response as well:
TransAdelaide wrote: Dear Sir/Madam,
I am sorry for not getting back to you earlier. The driver in question is sorry for his/her response and did not intentionally make you feel the way you did. TransAdelaide wishes that this incident does not put you off your travels & that you continue to use TransAdelaide services while you are in Adelaide.

Kind Regards,
Bus 400
Customer Service Guy
TransAdelaide
(08) 0000 0000
bus.400@transadelaide.sa.gov.au
If there was a complaint and it was dealt with then I can assure you the response you get (if you asked for one) would be more involved than what you have typed up, the vast majority of PT operators do take their complaints seriously and deal with them as quick as possible but remember they are running a business so other important issues may slow them down.

If you havent heard back from them and realy want to then you can always chase them up, however if it wasnt a realy serious complaint then it would have been dealt with in house and then moved on to keep running their business.

Oh how I would love to see bus drivers turn the tables and make official complaints about annoying passengers and then get a return letter or call about what action was taken to stop them being annoying passengers again.
Has AdMet CB80 fever

Return to “News & Administration”