Bus Australia Top of page.

News and comments about this board.
T1200
Administrator
Favourite Vehicle: MAN 18.310 CNG Volgren CR228L

Re: Bus Australia Top of page.

Post by T1200 »

There is already a thread discussing this - right under this one. Why not use it? :wink:

With regards to the formatting of the header, I will assume that you are unfamiliar with the workings of phpBB's admin control panel. Let me say that to do what you have suggested would require modification of code, and for something so trivial I really do not think that it poses a problem.
Reality continues to ruin my life.
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Post by Fleet Lists »

Why a new thread when it is already covered in http://www.busaustralia.com/forum/viewt ... 17&t=38350

And the word Board is underneath as there is not enough room for the whole lot to be across the page in one line and there is no command to centre it.
Living in the Shire.
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Post by Fleet Lists »

I have today tried a few things which resulted in some people possibly seeing some funny headings at times.

I tried to insert various html commands in the heading to format the heading differently but unfortunately BBphp translated any < to < and > > to ensure that such commands are NOT treated as html commands but as data hence any commands I tried were all displayed as data.

So I dont have an naswer to it as yet.
Living in the Shire.

Return to “News & Administration”