• Advertisement

Fleet Lists over the next month or so.

News and comments about this board.

Fleet Lists over the next month or so.

Postby Fleet Lists » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:57 pm

I will be moving to a new address as from 23rd March. Tomorrow Saturday 19 March will be the last day I will be uploading any photos to the photo gallery for a while.

I am having some dispute with Telstra concerning the moving of my phone line to the new address which is NBN only. As a result I may have only limited internet access for some time which was initially to have been resolved by 6th April when I will be way on holidays so now the problem may not be resolved until 11th April. I hope to have limited internet access during that time but I dont think it will be worth trying to do any photo work during that time. So probably no photos into the photo gallery until sometime after 11th April. I do hope to be able to do some Admin work on the board most days.

So hopefully after I get my full internet back I will be in catch up mode for while to add the photos which I did not add during the time of limited access, as I did after I was away in October/November last year and only caught up with in the last week or so..
Living in the Shire.
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Re: Fleet Lists over the next month or so.

Postby Fleet Lists » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:25 pm

I finished up writing a letter direct to the Telstra CEO. Received a phone call a little while ago that my phone line will be moved on the morning of Thursday 24th May - the day after I move. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Living in the Shire.
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Postby Fleet Lists » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:40 pm

And it did happen on 24/3 as promised. -Still one issue that my internet is a bit slow at times as it is going through wifi instead of ethernet.
Posted 8 of my own photos today and will do any others I might take this week.
l not resume loading photos of others as I have done in the past, after I get back from Lightning Ridge sometime in April.
Living in the Shire.
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Postby Fleet Lists » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:05 pm

Back in Sydney now - still having some internet problems where my PC will only go nline through wifi and not through an Ethernet cable. Hopefully that will be resolved in the next couple of days.

Had an interesting day yesterday as the Pegasus coach we were on broke down just outside Walcha. Initially Pegasus proposed to send a coach up from Sydney to pick us leaving us stranded in the middle of nowhere for about 6 hours. Eventually they got an Oxley Explorer coach to take us to Gloucester where we finally had lunch at 3 pm and as we arrived there the replacement Pegasus coach pulled up right behind us and after an hour for lunch it took as back to Sydney getting back about 3 and a half hours late. The driver who drove the empty coach from Sydney then continued to Walcha on the Oxley Explorer coach to see what he could do to get the problem coach at least into such a state that he could limp it back to Sydney with a broken stabiliser bar.
http://www.busaustralia.com/gallery/dis ... pos=-14608
http://www.busaustralia.com/gallery/dis ... pos=-14609
Living in the Shire.
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Postby Fleet Lists » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:05 pm

I spoke with a Pegasus driver last week and according to him they had to send some more parts up from Sydney before the coach could be moved back to Sydney.

And now for the future, I will be away again for a while over the next few weeks.Will be reliant on the availability of Wifi as to whether I can do much on the board during that time.
Living in the Shire.
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Postby Fleet Lists » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:40 pm

I will again be away from the board for most of this week.
Living in the Shire.
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Postby Fleet Lists » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:48 am

I will be away in Adelaide for a week starting on Thursday this week.
Living in the Shire.
Fleet Lists
Administrator

Postby Fleet Lists » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:51 am

Repeat that as from tomorrow 4th August - will be on the Murray River and visit Kangaroo Island.
Living in the Shire.
Fleet Lists
Administrator

• Advertisement

Return to News & Administration