Transit Graphics - New stock

The place to discuss models. Ie Model Buses, Model Railways etc.
Forum rules
  • No more than 10 photos per post with a maximum of 50 in any one page in a thread.
  • Maximum photo width 820 pixels.
  • For full photo rules and how to attach photos see viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28459
  • Thank you :)
geracoop
Favourite Vehicle: Merc 0305 and MAN SL202

Transit Graphics - New stock

Post by geracoop »

Hi All

Just an FYI, I see Transit Graphics has some new stock on their website, particularly 3x O405 Mk Vs in three different liveries, and accepting preorders for the 3 door O305G.

G
Ben_Daui
Favourite Vehicle: 14.5 Scania

Re: Transit Graphics - New stock

Post by Ben_Daui »

There is also a new livered MKV & MKIII in original MKV livery: http://www.shop.transitgraphics.com.au/ ... ?limit=all
Hawkeye
Favourite Vehicle: Any well designed bus!

Post by Hawkeye »

BIG thing I noticed, was the major increase in prices. Like, why the sudden change? Must have stepped up their game in terms of detail etc. Another thing, their ONLY Adelaide Metro bus has reappeared. Only downside, along with all the other buses appearing on the site, the price has increased greatly. So if you're willing to spend a fair bit of money, now's your chance to get the one and only Adelaide bus for all you people from SA, while stocks last. Good luck :P
Lt. Commander Data
Favourite Vehicle: Scania L94UB

Post by Lt. Commander Data »

Is that the MAN NL232/ABM CB62A on a 145? Gotta love how there's dozens of Sydney buses, but only one from Adelaide, the City of artics.
First person on 822, 865 (2016 re-route).
Last person on 164, 867, 868
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

Lt. Commander Data wrote:Is that the MAN NL232/ABM CB62A on a 145? Gotta love how there's dozens of Sydney buses, but only one from Adelaide, the City of artics.
Indeed it is the MAN NL232/ABM CB62A on the 145, 1765 to be exact. Shame there is dozens of Sydney buses, even a fair few of Melbourne and Perth ones, yet just the one Adelaide. Luckily, I have that model though :P
Lt. Commander Data
Favourite Vehicle: Scania L94UB

Post by Lt. Commander Data »

Gee, you are lucky. I don't, but might look for it in future. Although, having ridden on the vehicle in question I'm a little less enthusiastic. At least it's on a historic route, the 145 is no more.
First person on 822, 865 (2016 re-route).
Last person on 164, 867, 868
Swift
Favourite Vehicle: Porshe 911 Carerra

Post by Swift »

Makes me feel better about parting with $150 to get my slimy hands on 3140 doing the 431.
I'd expect them to emit the bus sound as you push them along, with the new price points.
NSW, the state that embraces mediocrity.
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

Swift wrote:Makes me feel better about parting with $150 to get my slimy hands on 3140 doing the 431.
I'd expect them to emit the bus sound as you push them along, with the new price points.
I'd expect sounds, working brake lights, working indicators, functional doors etc. The whole lot! Even though they are just meant for display purposes ;)
Swift
Favourite Vehicle: Porshe 911 Carerra

Post by Swift »

:lol: plenty ran without working lights anyway :lol:
NSW, the state that embraces mediocrity.
wyth
Favourite Vehicle: Plaxton bodied Dennis Darts

Post by wyth »

the reasonfor the change of price for Australian models, the Australian dollar has weakened and as a result, buying items from Hong Kong is working out a bit more expensive.... its the same in the United Kingdom with model buses due to a weaker pound buying items from HK.... the plus side is selling items made in Australia and UK is cheap labour for euroland until the euro goes yoyo again.

Return to “Transport Models”